• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The best Psychedelic for Hyperspace?

Is this an assumption or an empirical observation?
Are you quoting a study? I'd like more details on this please.
One of my absolute favourite combos is K+MDMA (or MDA) and it would be fun to know if my brain will melt through my ears at the 15 year mark. :)

There haven't been any studies specific to the combination that I know of, but there are a few factors to consider when considering the safety profile of concurrent use of these drugs.

Ketamine and MDMA both increase blood pressure, and because their mechanisms for inducing this are different, it is possible that the increase will be greater than the sum of its parts so to speak. For a healthy individual this shouldn't be a serious issue though.

MDMA causes a substantial increase in serotonin levels, and ketamine inhibits serotonin reuptake, so there is definitely a theoretical mechanism for serotonergic toxicity here. The fact that MDMA is known to cause serotonin syndrome in combination with other NMDA antagonists and Sigma agonists (such as dextromethrophan) would seem to reinforce this theory, although this definitely is more relevant pertaining to the pharmocology of morphinans than arylcyclohexylamines like Ketamine.

Ketamine on its own is known to lower the seisure threshold, which undoubtedly could be exacerbated by the hypertensive and hyperthermic increases associated with MDMA use.

As I said earlier though, many have used this combination without issues, so its probably relatively safe, and there is no documented contraindication between the two although this has not been researched much if at all. Perhaps one more thing to consider is that long term use of both of these drugs on their own has been associated with cognitive impairment and/or memory problems, so I would imagine that long term concurrent use of MDMA and Ketamine is probably something to be avoided.

Even having said all this, though, I would like to note that I would actually consider using the combination myself, although I would look at it as a rare treat rather than something that I would want to do often.

With 4 aco dmt it is devine. And from reports ive read here from psoodonym, if the two are IM'd in the same barrel it is equivalent to a DMT breakthrough.
A very special combination.
It is a very special combination for me, though it's not all that similar to a DMT breakthrough. It's similar in that I'm pretty incapacitated and I'm immersed in an utterly unique and vibrant inner world, though. What makes it special is how distinct it is from other powerful psychedelic experiences.

Visitor Q said:
I didn't expect such participation to this thread and I wish to thank the BL PD community for the creative and constructive input. It has shed a lot of light upon the subject for me and has been inspiring to say the least.
It's a pleasure. I believe the type of experiences we're discussing are in many ways unique in human history and that I have an obligation to pursue them as a self-aware being. So it wasn't much work.

Last edited:
Ketamine and one hit of 5-meo-dmt. Or if you you want a easy to obtain but not as good experience DXM and 5-meo-dmt. DMT is your best bet, but unless you have a hookup 5-meo is a decent choice.

Don't listen to him. n,n and 5-meo ARE NOT interchangeable! At All!

It is a very special combination for me, though it's not all that similar to a DMT breakthrough. It's similar in that I'm pretty incapacitated and I'm immersed in an utterly unique and vibrant inner world, though. What makes it special is how distinct it is from other powerful psychedelic experiences.

I suppose i worded it wrong. as each psychedelic experience is very unique and different from each other.
Perhaps what i meant is that both are very special an =d will take you to hyperspace.

I am quite excited and anxious to experience this combination at some time.

i will surely set aside a bit of both for when the time is right. :)

higher doses of dob cause strange effect that I call dob flash.It hits you with intense psychedelic power,it comes fast unexpected...its something like medium dose nn-DMT but with less ego loss.Visuals are so strong in this "dob flash" that you cant see anything real,just mega heavy space swirls.It never last more than minute or few seconds.It feels like my soul is being lifted from my head to space or something,lossing the contact with body.First time it happened,I was thinking that I am going to die,my heart was beating very fast,something like out of body experience.

I've had some "body visuals" that were similar to DMT/salvia. It felt like what I was seeing(spades or spirals oscured and smeared-looking reality) was what I was feeling.

So weird, felt like the visuals I was "feeling" was slicing into my body.

i think your friend was fibbing.

mescaline is taken orally not smoked.

powder form of mescaline is VERY rare and the dose needed would be too large to smoke without gaggiing yourself.

And im not sure if its actually active smoked.

i know some of the 2c's are, so maybe it is.

Perhaps someone who knows more about this than i can fill you in.

But my gut tells me your friend didnt smoke mescaline.

HBWR, strong dose. You'll puke and have other body load problems at first, but then afterwards, you lie down and close your eyes, and you're in another world, in your mind, spiralling off in waking dreams for hours.

Smoked mescaline would be a huge waste, if it did much of anything at all.