• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Best Pills of 2002

My Top 5
1. Blue Daffy Ducks (round time of last bdo
2. Yellow Armarnis
3. White Dolphins
4. Yellow Rolex
5. Beige Vesarces

as far as im concerned 2002 didnt live up to 2001, but there were still some killers
orange j-a - april (X)
orange dR - april (X)
green honda - april/march (X)
blue/green kangaroo - feb/march (X)
blue/pink/white/yellow safe sex - aug/sept
white armani - oct
red tp - nye 2002/03
does anyone else notice the trend that most of these pills seem to be from our friends the X group. still they dont compare to the biks of '01, and most of them were X's as well.
green ?, red honda, orange HQ, pink coco, blue/ orange lightningbolts, orange alpha, blue fish alright,alright i'll stop now, but can anyone who's had these disagree
[ 19 January 2003: Message edited by: HaRdCoRe_ViBeS ]

the best pill mda for 2002 would have to be the yellow tp for sure
the best mdma pill would be brown melody
but i agree with HaRdCoRe_ViBeS 2001 pills were much better

how gay i didnt get to try safe sexes
1. green CU .. cu laterssssss
2. beige/pink versaces .. had heapz of these..
i so dont remem da rest.. =/
there were these octagon/hexagon ones.. white E'z
& a time wen i had a dexter & my friendz were going to fite & for some reason i was still dancing

Best of the Year
-Green Versace
-Blue Dexter
-White smiley
drum roll
-Blue Gatecrasher (OMG that was awesome)

It is somewhat debatable, but I think knowing what are the best and worst, if they are speed or MDMA etc, allows one to achieve the desired state by consuming less pills; in essence, a fundamental of harm minimisation.
I can understand your point though, particularly when we are talking of pills of the past and not necessarily currently available types. But in the end it comes down to “the complete picture” argument and user accounts like trip reports should be seen as essential education aids. I believe this applies to every level of drug use.
Some people see harm minimisation as being as ambiguous a term as religion. An absolute definition or interpretation of HM can be very different from person to person. This analogy is also relevant to how such knowledge is applied by the individual and even to how this application is interpreted by outside groups.
Nothing is perfectly clear, although something generally agreed upon is that silencing has never prevented tragedy.

I must agree. I've thought this over long and hard too, regarding not just this issue. The whole subject of portraying drug use in a fair light comes to mind often when browsing Bluelight forums, and I sometimes wonder where the line should be drawn between cautionary tales and glowing reports, if at all.
I think in this case, surveys such as the best pill of 2002 (and I seem to remember a companion thread, worst pills of 2002 or similar) serve as education aids, as pointed out by phase_dancer. By reading a list of peoples experiences, good and bad, from pills that you can identify and have tried yourself, you can teach yourself what is MDMA, and what is not. A lot of people out there aren't particularly interested in what's in their pills or what it's doing to them, but they know what they like... comparing pillreports can help them avoid pills that won't provide that effect. Plus a lot of people who take 'ecstacy' don't know exactly for sure what MDMA feels like, and have never heard of pill testers.
BigTrancer :)

The best pill in the UK in 2002 was undoubtedly the 1's they were pressed with a 1 on one side and had a cats eye score with a slight dome on the back they contained 100mg MDMA, 50mg MDA, 25mg OHMDA and 25mg NMDA.

It's been a pretty crappy year for pills I think.
Very minimal MDMA content in most pills I would say. Check www.dancesafe.org for an indication... I would say it's a global trend.
Seriously, compare anything from the last year to HQs. No comparison.

1.armani
2.green fish
4.B29 - not a clean pill but i enjoyed it ;)
5.clover
6.red/pink tp
could probley b any order

Originally posted by TriPolar:
It's been a pretty crappy year for pills I think.
Very minimal MDMA content in most pills I would say. Check www.dancesafe.org for an indication... I would say it's a global trend.
Seriously, compare anything from the last year to HQs. No comparison.

You do realise that people who send pills into dancesafe generally send them in as they think they are different in quality to most pills and would like to see what is in them, people are supposed to send in bad batches they come accross and people are more likely to send in pills which are not very good because they wont wish to take them.
I think using the dancesafe results as any indication of quality of pills is pretty useless.

no particualr order...
Green Fish, Green APs, Blue Skys, Star of Davids (april), Pink Safe Sex, Green Versaci, Pink Kangaroos, White doves

Sonic_Reality, if they were the same green caps as what i had, it wasnt a crushed up croc, it was some of the best MDMA ull ever have...Period.

^^^^
it was probably the same caps as what you had.
i'm nearly sure of it(i know who you are!)
they were really nice, but that was also because it was my first time. i liked it so much, i bought another one two days later and since then haven't looked back.
i've gotta admit though, i liked the doves ALOT better. but maybe that's because i love getting FUCKED UP!!!!!
Originally posted by Scrambled_On_Eggs:
it was some of the best MDMA ull ever have...Period.
i don't like it when people say stuff like this. no offense to you scrambled, but how do you know it is some of the best MDMA i'll ever have?
i know it was good and it was some of the best MDMA i've HAD, but may not be some of the best i will ever HAVE. neither you or me knows what the quality of the mdma in years to come could be like, so just don't make assumptions about it. who knows, a couple of years down the line, you and i might think that the green caps were just average(probably not, but it could happen!).
sorry to blabber on about this, i just it hate when people say that something is the best you will ever have, when they don't know(even i don't know) what i/they will be able to get in the future. especially when people try to say that it will be the best I will get, when they have no idea what i can and cannot get.

Undoubtititially my 2002 fav was the White Star of David .. made the * ROCK even more for me. OF course the safe sex's were nice, 007's (but only the ones with the large 007 in the press), Dove's (gotta have one) , and what became of a staple to the Pill Diet The Blue Dexter. And a Small mention to a pack of biccies I got on new years but didnt eat till recently teh Orange Mx, not much on this one, I'm thinken it's one of these new '... a little bit of this and a little bit of that pills...' NOS energy, great feelen.. and the absolute cod sh!t i could speak on those !!!
nehoo ttfn
[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Guidelines. BigTrancer]
[ 04 February 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

OK OK IM SORRY SONIC... but i still stand by what i said... That was definately the most high quality MDMA powder ive come accross in my travels (bin droppin since 99) and shits on any other powder that has come to cairns in the last few years (includint the biege stuff, the white powder, the yellow stuff)... No Doubt maybe somewhere sometime u willl get some chronic MDMA which is better than that stuff, but as for quality goes that shit was the shizzy....
Completely uncut, Clean as fuck with a nice LONGGGGGGGGGGGG duration (goin on 5hrs)... id say thats as close to pure quality stuff that anyone buying on the street will ever get, so do tell if u ever get some better than that!
But i still reckons in a few yaers it will stick out in ya mind as some of the best u've had (it certainly sticks in mine...)
If they werent in caps, id rate them as the best pills of the year, easily (u cant really say, coz the amount in each cap is never the same...) but yeah, i didnt mean to say u will never get better, but count urself lucky u got some of that fine FINE FIIIIIIIIIIIINE shiteeeeeeee...

i know. it was very good.
but i don't know, i might never get better stuff than that, but then again, i might. you never know! i hope i do!