Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Benzodiazepine Thread v. IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried 15mg of etizolam the other day and felt nothing. is this a small dose or is this yet again the curse of the tolerant Terminator?

I usda get a small buzz from .5 mg of etizolam so either u got bunk shit or your tolly is a sick cunt

Th eti I got was a bit cut I think although it had no massive taste. I'd need a scoop to get were I wanted so probably 3-4 mg for a mild dose (about 1-1.5 mg) . Indicates cut at least 50/50. At least it was cheap. Although saying it's 50 mgs and then passing it on knowing it's say 25 mg is a dog act IMO. Indy you probably only got 5-6 mg and I find it does sweet FA if your having regular benzo's like clonaz/xanax. You'd need at least 6+ mg if your having say 4 mg clonaz a day. Shitty cut etizolam was very disapointed but should have known better with the price. :( RC's and vendors... never trust 1/2 of them.

tried 15mg of etizolam the other day and felt nothing. is this a small dose or is this yet again the curse of the tolerant Terminator?

That is not a small dose. As AFA mentions, .5's enough for me, unless I've built a small tolly.

But 15mg is plenty (well, way too much if ya ask me).

Well depends..... tollys can be such a bitch.

Theres an old aus dd bler that eats 50 intaas and is barely affected (do not do this though, it would kill you 3 times over if you did not have a fat tolly)

But yeah like lovepsy said theres lots of cut homepress and powder etiz going round, best to stick to the indian generic stuff which is usually only marginally more exxy.

Evil shit anyway IMO.

But you're right - excessive tolerance (at it's most extreme) can mean that you essentially render yourself incapable of feeling the effects of that drug - or class of drugs - for a long time (if ever).
Even at obscene doses; like the stories of heroin addicts in the Middle East using something like an ounce of (relatively pure) gear each day - enough to kill a room full of opiate naive people.

Some of the pre-benzo tranqs (barbiturates for example) apparently allowed addicted patients to build a huge tolerance so quickly that a threshold dose, was a lethal OD, just to stave off withdrawals.
Talk about damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't...!

For all their faults (and they are many), at least benzos have a pretty big margin of error.
The option of potentially lethal withdrawals - or potentially lethal OD to satiate them is a pretty frightening prospect.

It's also worth mentioning that the effects of benzos can be pretty damn subtle (Subjectively!) in the first place.
Careful with the Etizolam, IMO there's a reason it's not Rx'd in western countries.

Further reading.

Last edited:
Xanax is going to be an S8 drug soon, what next?

Xanax will soon be on the S8 list (btw this isnt the first benzo to be put onto the S8 list). If they decided to eventually (this could be in 1 years time or in 10 years time so its a hypothetical question) put all benzo's on the S8 list, do you think this would in the end help people? I think it would force people to seek drugs illegally and since often illegal drugs are not what you think they are, this would make the problem much worse. Its funny how they talk about the dangers of benzos but alcohol is available at the local liquor store and it is just as addictive plus has the same affect as benzo's . So yeah I just would like to hear what you guys think about this..

Thanks

Last edited:
Probably my nut sack. I'm sure it's loaded with psychotropic goodies. Doubt all benzo's will ever be on the s8 list to many grannies whining to their GP about there temaz, clonaz, oxazepam, diazepam etc for that to ever happen.

glad i got a shitload of leftover brickys then . they`re just sitting there for emergencys, my case worker knows i have them and they are legally
prescribed.

i think it cld be a hassle for some if this does happen, because as we know alot of people do get alot of help out of benzos , and they dont abuse them like alot of fuckwits out there. toooo many fuckwits lol

though hopefully it will stop doctor shoppers for sure though i reckon.

Which is a good thing because i`ve seen so many people go downhill fast from buying
benzos n opes from mates or thru "pharm dealers" i guess u cld call them, n then getting hooked n seize out when they run out.

one thing ive learned is its very worth your while to obtain a good relationship with ur gp/case worker and whatnot, my old doc
in melb was a fantastic bloke and GP , even after hearing i was selling my scripted xanax bars one time, i told him the situation n he totally understood
and continued to prescribe me what i NEEDED for the last almost 3 years , oxycontin for pain from one of my car crashes, xanax (3 bottles every 28 days, on pbs, ridiculous i know) for daily g.a.d use and the avanza for bedtime, plus was/am on the "`done program" since mid 2010 .

overall , i think it cld be a good thing. n hopefully the people who genuinely need them still get sorted out.

well thats my 2c

bit of a rant sorry , im abit chatty from my daily regime of done val n pregab`

what does being S8 actually mean? Will they be harder to get prescribed?

I think it's probably for the better, way too many people get fucked over by benzos.

^ equivalent to the changes made ~10 years ago (?) to the scheduling of Rohypnol, I'm guessing?
I don't really know, but I imagine it will be seldom scripted.

What's next? Hopefully diacetylmorphine.

Schedule 8 drugs are viewed as "drugs of dependance" by the law and it basically makes them harder to get.

Opiates are S8, from my limited understanding a doctor needs a special permit to prescribe S8 meds and they're all recorded special so you can't fuck the system and get the drugs you want, s8 has stricter storage requirements, they're more strict in prescribing (not sure if will change, xanax already strict), and there are limits on repeats, including none. Others would know more.

All I know is the whole scheduling system and attitude towards drugs is so convoluted and outdated that it makes me angry.

People who are supposed to be qualified medical professionals are so stuck in certain old stigmatic viewpoints that they are blind to their contradictions. I've been given benzodiazepines, SSRIs, SNRIs, anti-psychotics, at the drop of a hat. But no doctor will prescribe me opiates for any reason now that I have a note on the global system thanks for Dr FuckHead who didn't respect my written request to NOT divulge our private consultations.

That was the last psychiatrist I saw - and that'll be the last one ever - didn't blink when he came out with this clanger during our short-lived exchanges:

Me: May I speak bluntly? I know that it's seen as taboo by most medical practitioners, but is it possible to be prescribed an opiate to use as an anti-depressant? In my experience, the poppy based opiates/opioids are better anti-depressants than anything else. I'm already stuck with 100mg sertraline which has lost effect (until I stop taking it, then there's mild withdrawals). I would settle for pure codeine tablets seeing as I do CWEs anyway. It would save me money and just help me to live better. Shit, I can't even afford PST anymore - and that includes buying bulk.

Psych: <shakes head and speaks to me like I'm 4 years old> Opiates are for PHYSICAL pain.

Me: OK, then why have you been pushing methadone onto me when I'm not in physical pain but have a long history of severe depression?

Psych: I don't think you're understanding the pharmacalogical effect of these drugs....

Me: I don't need to understand it, because I have lived it. I have taken dozens of different types of medications and I listen to my body and mind. The poppy derived alkaloids work for me on both a physical and mental level, while the things which are supposed to work for depression don't. The SSRIs work, but only for three months. Methadone and fentanyl make me heavy, dull, and more depressed and I don't want that. Why is my only choice methadone? Why can't I just have a 'lesser' opiate - codiene - without having to be subjected to dangerous loads of paracetamol?

That was our last session, and the one which I walked out on early.

We went on and on like this.

Oh Halif. I can only begin to understand the shit you've been through to be that blunt.
I mean, these questions aren't easy to approach.
I hope you're ok man. Please don't hesitate to get in touch anytime brother.

Thanks SJ. Your words carry a lot of weight because I know you've been through this shit too.

I post some pretty personal stuff on here, and recently I've been increasingly open with people face to face also. Reason being is that I don;t look like anything in particular, and the most common reaction I get when I tell people about my long term severe depression and years of opiate abuse is: "Really, I never would have thought you were a druggie/junkie/user, etc"

I feel like it's time to show people the whole of me to challenge their perceptions and de-stigmatise opiate use for mental pain. Truth is, being an addict IS one of my defining features. I'm hardwired to use and abuse. It's not for kicks. I can't control it.

Australia runs ad campaigns to inform the general public about conditions like depression and aniety, but the truth is - at leas in my experience - there's not much behind that facade of tolerance. I am fiercely independent and it took years to build up the realisation that I needed outside help. I finally got round to it for the sake of my immediate family, after they unfortunately witness me OD twice within six months. Seeing their fear and distress was the catalyst for me to contact professional help services.

The saddest thing was that I didn't get help, wasn;t listened to, and in fact was treated like a burden on society by my previously helpful GP, and an arrogant psychiatrist. The experience was so demoralising that I tried to get off benzos, opiates, SSRIs, and stimulants ALL AT THE SAME TIME by myself. For two weeks I went through my personal hell. I made it through the physical stage through morbid determination to do it my way (I refused to go on the methadone program they kept pushing at me).

Then, not at all surprisingly, as soon as I started feeling physically better I faced a backlash of depression that I simply can't handle. Doctors don't seem to recognise non-circumstantial severe depression. They only tell me that I should be eatinng a certain way, exercising regularly, and ssstaying away fromm opiates. They NEVER ask me what I've done to help myself. If they did ask, they soon find out that I've done, and am trying to keepp up with everything they suggest- I take my exercise, meditation, diet, and self-respect seriously. But hard-wired depression doesn't go away. It ALWAYS comes and goes at will. Opiates work for me. I don't care about being fully dependent on them, because they are the reason I can function at all.

Sorry to de-rail the benzo thread. I wanted to respond to SpaceJunk, who has been supportive for the last couple of years, and I wanted to post it on the public part of the forum. These things need to be discussed, because I know there are others like me who are trying to carry a burden that's simppply too heavy. Nothing good has come from hiding the truth away for years. if I lose respect from some people (and I have, even friends and colleagues I've known for years have lost respect ffor me after hearing the truth), so be it. It's far more lonely to try and pretend that I'm doing OK.

Hello,

I have been on benzos on and off since I was in 4th grade (now 34). I drink alcohol, as my GABA receptors are obviously not working optimally.
However, Zanax, Valium, Ativan, etc. cause severe memory damage and are very addictive. Tolerance occurs quick, and they can make detailed work hard to complete @ 100% of what you have upstairs.

I recommend if you use these controlled substances to try the nootropic Phenobut. However, the purity is key, and you want a reliable source. <No Sources> sells several companies, but they do not send the purity spectromitor tests, or allow free shipping. I would always advise you to by the best directly from <NO SOURCES, THANKS>.

I received my order free of charge in 3 days, and it is working great for my anxiety!

A HUGE fan!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Xanax will soon be on the S8 list (btw this isnt the first benzo to be put onto the S8 list). If they decided to eventually (this could be in 1 years time or in 10 years time so its a hypothetical question) put all benzo's on the S8 list, do you think this would in the end help people? I think it would force people to seek drugs illegally and since often illegal drugs are not what you think they are, this would make the problem much worse. Its funny how they talk about the dangers of benzos but alcohol is available at the local liquor store and it is just as addictive plus has the same affect as benzo's . So yeah I just would like to hear what you guys think about this..

Thanks

I don't think it was a good thing to be put on the s8 list

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.