• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The art in your pipe

Agorm1031

Bluelighter
Anyone else get lost in the beautiful art that forms within your pipe.. such a neat thing to watch. I'm talking about crystals.

Anyone else get lost in the beautiful art that forms within your pipe.. such a neat thing to watch. I'm talking about crystals.
Never smoked a meth pipe BUT ive spent hours in fact multiple days of my life staring lovingly as ketamine forms on a plate or in a frying pan, dish etc when cooking, so i totally know where you are coming from. Ive taken so many pictures over the years.
Some of the best formations I've ever seen were in a glass oven tray one would use for lasagne or something, 10g slow cooked on low heat with the door open over 2 hours. Looked like the surface of the moon, but crystal.
The slower the cook the bigger/better the crystals/formation.
*dribbles and gets a semi🤤*

I have wasted so many hours staring into the bubble, cathinones and crystals. Fun but I usually then promptly burn up my stash and ruin yet another pipe and go back to sniffing it. Smoking meth sucks after the first hit and I find it wasteful as all hell. Taste's like bullshit too.

But definitely seen some weird shit while swimming in pipe land.

Since i never smoked crystal (and therefore have no such pipe), i have no clue what you guys are talking about. 😳 But what you wrote is enough that i'm going to try now!! *joking*

But i like to hit my bong "art-fully": At first i go veeeeeery slow, and it's essential to seal up the top completely airtight, it doesn't work if you have a beard; i let the smoke build up like milk, perfectly opaque, perfectly serene, it's a true Zen moment 😍, and then when this beautifully dense milky pillar reaches my mouth, i stop and exhale deeply through my nose without disturbing the tranquility of the smoke, it just hangs in there, waiting; THEN i pull the chillum (you guys in the US call it downstem i believe) and rip it like a maniac!, and this body of milk hurtles into me like a train into a tunnel with 200km/h; it's truely fascinating! And if there is still something left in the head, i'll stop and do it a second time in one go, cause this way there is still lung capacity left to do so, cause of the midway exhale. 😤

Cheers 🥴

Smoking meth sucks after the first hit and I find it wasteful as all hell. Taste's like bullshit too.

Really? In my experience clean meth doesn't have a strong taste when smoked (I can barely taste it actually).

In my experience, it's usually it's one of these things:

1) Tastes bad from the first hit: Means it probably wasn't washed properly and still contains some kind of residue from the initial reactants (or they didn't evaporate the solvent all the way). IME this can usually be solved with an acetone wash. Putting it in the oven after washing it may help as well since it's usually something with a low boiling point.

2) Starts tasting bad after a few hits : It's probably cut or contains an impurity which burns at a low"ish" temperature. The burning usually comes with a color change as well (turns brown and then dark).
Doesn't hurt to wash it with acetone but often times it's not enough and you'd probably need to do an acid/base extraction. Sometimes the meth is still pretty good but it simply can't be smoked.

Smoking meth sucks after the first hit and I find it wasteful as all hell. Taste's like bullshit too.

Until this week I totally felt that way and was totally committed to IV or plugging if no veins. I had only had 3 puffs in my life. But after stealing my dealer’s pipe to stop myself shooting again I’ve had a complete epiphany. Chasing that puddle around the bowl and blowing big clouds is hella good fun and leaves me totally twacked without almost stroking me out every time I do it. Seems mad addictive though...