• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The AL-LAD Supply

I know, but it's still easier to acquire a small amount of the specific strain and culture it than acquire a substantial amount of ergoloids.

And if the rumors about al-lad and lsz being produced by a lab that is licensed to produce lsd for scientific purposes, the whole acquiring ergoloids thing doesn't matter anyway. I do wonder how they get the finished product from the lab to the rc vendors tho...

I personally doubt that it was a lab licensed to produce LSD that produced Al-LAD etc... Ergoloids are very useful pharmaceutical compounds, and there are hundreds of legitimate pharmaceutical drugs that are derived from ergoloids. I suspect that either a lab that was licensed to work with ergoloids produced the compounds, or there is a lab licenced to work with ergoloids that is selling precursors (possibly illegally) to grey labs that do the actual synthsis (this is more likely in my opinion). I'm not sure where the rumors began that the lab in question was "a lab licensed to work with LSD", but based on the limitations placed on such labs* and the scrutiny they are under, I suspect that they were misinformed (though I could be wrong).

*the lab of Dr. David Nichols is licenced to work with lsd, but they are limited to quantities of 250mg or less. I'm pretty sure there are similar limitations on european labs, so buying large enough quantities of (insert specific ergoloid here) to supply the recreational market would likely garner some pretty serious suspicion.

edit: "it's still easier to acquire a small amount of the specific strain and culture it than acquire a substantial amount of ergoloids."

not true. Ergot is easy to culture, but it is notoriously difficult to get the cultures to produce ergot alkaloids in suspension. Around 50% of all ergot alkaloids are still produced by field cultivation of ergot (fields of rye infected with ergot) because the two processes require similar amounts of capital to produce similar amounts of product.

Casey "freeblood" Hardison, the (not quite) famous acid chemist initially tried to culture ergot in liquid suspension, but gave up after months of unsuccessful trials. I've read a few books on ergot, and judging by the amount of capital put into research and the relative paucity of successful results, I believe that it really is THAT DIFFICULT to get ergot to produce alkaloids in suspension.

Last edited:
The other rumor is a group of chemists that other wise make lsd, made these two as a proof of concept. Obviously nobody that actually knows is telling, so it's a guess either way.

Supposedly they only made a couple of grams each.

That was the impression I got too... I talked to a "well connected" (as far as I can tell) supplier about wholesale pricing, and even in large quantities, the price was still about half of what I would consider street price. This is pretty unusual for lysergics, which in wholesale are usually around 1/10th of the street price (Judging by trial evidence, Leonard Picard was selling his product at 1/20th of street price.)

This is a fascinating discussion but remember that we don't allow price, availability or manufacture discussion in PD so please don't this thread any closer to the wind. As it is it probably should have been locked immediately but the availability discussion rule is somewhat flexible.

This is a fascinating discussion but remember that we don't allow price, availability or manufacture discussion in PD so please don't this thread any closer to the wind. As it is it probably should have been locked immediately but the availability discussion rule is somewhat flexible.

Thanks for the heads up. Could you clarify whether or not we can talk about pricing within the context of analyzing availability? For example, if we talked about a general upward trend in pricing within the context of diminishing availability WITHOUT talking about sourcing, would that be a violation of forum rules?

I'll shut up with the speculation about where it's coming from and price discussion.

I would probably allow what you describe but it is a grey area and will be discretionary. Warnings will not be given to posts made in good faith and I will pop in regularly to ensure the thread remains on the straight and narrow.

Comments which I removed included information about availability expectations from specific vendors (as opposed to the market at large), "I want to try this" posts and overly specific price speculations.

:)

Last edited:
I would probably allow what you describe but it is a grey area and will be discretionary. Warnings will not be given to posts made in good faith and I will pop in regularly to ensure the thread remains on the straight and narrow.

Comments which I removed included information about availability expectations from specific vendors (as opposed to the market at large), and overly specific price speculations.

:)

Okay, with that in mind...

I have spoken to multiple vendors, and across the board they have limited supply do crystaline Al-LAD, LSZ, etc. As far as I can tell, most vendors are not laying the product on paper themselves. Furthermore, the ones that DID have access to crystal DID NOT have it in person; they would have had to order it from their vendor. This leads me to believe that there are a very small number (possibly only one) of lab/labs producing these lysergamides.

Availability seems to be spotty and periodical, but pricing seems consistent. (median of six interviewed vendors was usd$25k)

I am so soo happy to see this is becoming very accessible the last few months. It is a good and bad thing, easier access (yet none in the states that I know of) more people in the media will discover it and want it banned. The production has seemed to increase dramatically after the acmd report suggested it be banned. That will be a sad day. at least I can really stock up while it is hot. Havnt treid it yet hopefully that will change this weekend. But I have heard that it is pretty good. I wonder why lsz is not as popular I know some say it is acids sole less twin, but I have heard many reports of Z being indistinguishable from LSD I'm some patients. I can hardly remembemy last trip on LSD there has been a huge drought since Pickard got busted. At least in the Mideast usa. Sorry for getting of track.i cannot wait to try these two ergoloids it should be a rebirth of my fasination with them it has been 14 years scence I have tasted anything distilled from nor LSD I'm sure alladin will be a magic carpet ride. LSD was the most spiritual and eye opening experience of my life. I hope this still has something to teach me in the end.

Z is indistinguishable in those that can't distinguish. It being less popular tells you something I think, LSD isn't going to be displaced fast. Lot of rumours. don't understand where they are all coming from unless much is just opinion or guesswork being passed along and in a lot of cases I don't see much in it for the producers or those near to have that info known. The sort of lab allowed to make LSD isn't the sort of lab to risk or do dodgy deals on the side imo

Z is indistinguishable in those that can't distinguish. It being less popular tells you something I think, LSD isn't going to be displaced fast. Lot of rumours. don't understand where they are all coming from unless much is just opinion or guesswork being passed along and in a lot of cases I don't see much in it for the producers or those near to have that info known. The sort of lab allowed to make LSD isn't the sort of lab to risk or do dodgy deals on the side imo

Quote right nothing will replace LSD I don't expect it to replace it or its creativity. Also I agree with you that a lab that is aliwed to produce nor LSD would release it to the masses. I know this when Sr was up and running you could get it on there, at the same time al lad and lsz were released in spotty supply. It has been a while since Sr was brought down but I think it took a while to reestablish contacts and get supply back. If you are able to produce ksd legally or not al lad and z would not be a difficult change to the lab to make it. I think if it was from a legal lab ir would be from Russia or the Netherlands. But that is just speculation. I do think it is coming from the darknet without a doubt as I think there are a few (maby) legit onion site out now that all the scams have revealed themselves. But business changing your lab from a LSD setup to a al lad setup would make plenty of sense because unlike LSD these can be sold legally. LSD from what i have heard is almost the same price but I cannot find any. And I don't want to get caught with it or selling it and get a manslaughter charge. Not that I would ever do some fucked up shit like that. Peace and happy tripping everybody

I havent quite worked out why folk are enjoying LSz less than acid & Al-Lad. I find it a thoroughly worthwhile psychedelic simply overshadowed by Al-Lads popularity. LSz needs to be given a fairer shake, imo.

Okay, with that in mind...

I have spoken to multiple vendors, and across the board they have limited supply do crystaline Al-LAD, LSZ, etc. As far as I can tell, most vendors are not laying the product on paper themselves. Furthermore, the ones that DID have access to crystal DID NOT have it in person; they would have had to order it from their vendor. This leads me to believe that there are a very small number (possibly only one) of lab/labs producing these lysergamides.

I think you have it.