• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The accidental or secret i.e. unknowing dosage thread

lol... when i saw this i was like "i dont remember making this thread"...

But indeed, in most cases it is very much wrong to unknowingly dose a person....

I know people who have puddled people at events for being assholes to them, and then asking to buy 1 or 2 hits.... And they squirt a bit of the vial out into their mouth and send them on their way....

Haha yea sorry, maybe I'm screwing this up or something but I can't go back in time and make the first post.
So I just hijacked yours :) some day man, some day I won't be such a noob.

I often express to my friends how bad of an idea it would be to dose someone without their knowledge. I then make sure to inform them that I am an exception and that they should feel free to dose me without my knowledge if they ever so wished. Perhaps as a birthday gift...

Don't be silly, hands cannot drink!

I can certainly see something like 2C-I killing a young infant though, it's relatively close to MDMA in a way know what I mean? And I'm fairly sure MDMA could kill a young infant, in fact it can kill 25-year old infants.

I actualy remember reading an article from awhile back ago that was sparked by a incident where an infant had mistaken ecstasy tablets for candy and ate a large number of them and survived fine with no long term problems. But it was basicly about infants being able to handle(health wise) large doses of "ecstasy" much better then adults. I dont know how much truth or accuracy to MDMA the article actualy had though.

@immunity:

That's crazy! :D But I guess it's your call.
Why don't you just play russian roulette and prepare a rack with closeable test tubes, each containing a clear solution but one containing a substance you choose or you let a good friend choose from your collection.
It's like your own personal psychedelic bingo!

I'm half kidding, since I wonder how responsible it can ever be. It means you couldn't go driving for instance - every time you take such a test tube you should make sure you're not like operating heavy machinery etc etc, constantly keeping in good set & settings. I mean good luck with that :\ It's a bad idea basically.

If you can be dosed at any time whatsoever by someone else then it becomes virtually impossible to guarantee your own safety.
Have to advise against it.

@tycone:

interesting!

most of my roommates & friends aren't all that into psychedelics, and won't come near anything in my frig or freezer that looks suspect. This one friend of mine was getting some ice for a cocktail and was frightened after asking me about a beaker, which contained dmt, in my freezer. People always ask if odd chems will absorb through your skin or any number of crazy things. I usually tell them yes, and no one ever messes with my stuff:p

Ah Solipsis, the friends in question who I've told this to are much, much more substance conservative than myself and not especially prone to risk-taking. On the off chance that one of them did obtain a psychedelic they were willing to dose me with, I'm confident any of them would plan out such an event carefully and with consideration to whether or not the time would be opportune. It's not quite that I gave them express permission to dose me at any time, but at any time within reason. Really, I would only tell this to friends whose judgment I have in high esteem.

I haven't told this to any of my more reckless friends. I feel then things could get out of hand. I agree that an overly broad statement regarding anytime-dosing would get pretty damn dicey, and definitely isn't something I would recommend or condone.

In conclusion, I'm reckless, but not that reckless. :D

I just self accidentally dosed right now. Just a bit of weed accidentally combined with nutmeg (yea, supposedly its a hallucinatory drug but never quite believed it until the past few hours). I just ate this weed cookie and used nutmeg for the cookies and kind of fucked it up. I'm fine and all, just quite strange things tonight up there :? but it'll be all good basically just accidentally laced weed.

How much nutmeg did you use in your cookies?? It takes a lot of nutmeg to trip, like tablespoons.

Xorkoth is right. Edibles can be very psychedelic (the most fucked up I have ever been in my life was after getting so high on edibles, I ate the rest of the pan of brownies due to the munchies; hilarity did NOT ensue.)

If cooking doses of nutmeg got you high, society would fall apart when every dumbass drank their pumpkin spiced latte.