• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2013/2014 nfl thread v. in a snowglobe in a dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at superbowl winners since 2000

more often than not, the champions just snuck into the playoffs or were wild cards

i'd rather my team end hot than start off hot, if you're a fan of a young team and actually expect consistency, none of your arguments are valid

New Orleans would fuck the Chiefs in the ass - they are the team to beat at this point in the season.
maybe

but it wasn't long ago they were practically tampa bay'd by josh freeman and friends

i wouldn't mind NO winning the NFC, only cause i'd love to see what organization gets contracted or shipped to LA after two years of having rob ryan as HC
in hindsight, why the fuck did rams hire him as DC only to change their minds in like 2 days?
i think they were just trolling dirty laundry, the other piece being titus young

ryan probably refused to run fisher's outdated 4-3 D and pushed 3-4, which actually better suits STL
4-3 defenses are close to extinction imo

gotta add,
wouldn't be surprised to see jags beat a division champion, and not a week 17 game vs scrubs
final score didn't indicate it, thinking it was <10pts, but even the pathetic 2-14 '11 rams beat the fuck out of the playoff bound bounty hunters

im pretty sure we have a chance with the cheifs,because they will choke when they end up playing a decent team and stop acting like they are gods with a last place teams schedule

broncoss ehhhhh.....we beat dallas with more colors than denver did

raiders just got lucky....

still lots of NFL
Lolzing my dick off

If Falcons lose this game I don't think Mike will be able to recover

my high expectations for the team pretty much went out the door when half our starters got out by week 2. Our o-line is easily is the worst in the league and killed by injuries and we cant pass down the field and use our weapons like last season because of it. Our defense is terrible and we're starting 2 undrafted rookies at LB on top of other stuff because key injuries and I basically knew Jets were gonna get a shot at a field goal I was just hoping I'd get lucky and they'd miss it.

still there is no excuse for that terrible call to try and run the ball with 1 second left in the half instead of going for a field goal. and of course we lose by 2 points. I almost feel like that alone is worthy of getting fired over.

A loss definitely hurts a lot more when you have high expectations but that is long gone. Only thing that really sucks is knowing that all of their losses have come down to the very last play of the game.

Stay strong brother mike, there is always a seat on the chiefs kingdom championship chariot.
If anything, you can take away that Julio Jones will be a perennial pro-bowler and top 3 receiver in the whole game.

Care, how dare you say the jets are a bad team? You obviously never played football and can't recognize real deal holyfield teams. Get your high horse NFL friends, the new guard is coming.

You and I both know the dirty birds are a really good team, use the eye test bro. How could you possibly argue the talent on that team. The jets D is great and Geno had a hell of a game tonight. 3-2, just as good as your soft 9ers.

what's the difference between a good team that can't win games and a bad team?

alasdair

Self explanatory. The falcons can still go to .500 easily. They are so stacked, I think it's mostly coaching errors and a lousy LB corps that is keeping them down. They certainly aren't scrubs, anyone that knows football can see that.

Falcons better draft a really good TE next year... gonna be hard to replace Tony Gonzalez

Their offense is legit when theyre not in the red zone, but hey have one of the worst defenses in the league. I just got done watching the game with a die hard falcons fans and he has already given up on the season.

Giving up on your team is a sign of a severe case of the bitch sickness. You've gotta live and bleed by your team, I don't respect fareweather fans what so ever.

Care you seem to avoid any critical reaction to questions about your football acumen.

Giving up on your team is a sign of a severe case of the bitch sickness. You've gotta live and bleed by your team, I don't respect fareweather fans what so ever.

Care you seem to avoid any critical reaction to questions about your football acumen.

How am I "avoiding your critical reaction" exactly?

Ive responded to every post youve made regarding my comments.

I feel like i've explained my position on everything i've claimed pretty thoroughly, and wish we were done talking about the cheifs a loooong time ago to be honest but you seem utterly determined to goad me into a flame war for some strange reason.

He didn't even mention the chiefs to you dude. We are two different people. I'll keep my chiefs talk to once a week from now on just for you buddy. We are the best though.

Last edited:
He didn't even mention the chiefs to you dude. We are two different people. I'll keep my chiefs talk to once a week from now on just for you buddy. We are the best though.

See last 2 pages of the thread.

Youre free to talk about the chiefs all you want lol, I just wish marijuana would stop being so defensive about his team when the vast majority of what i've said about them is positive, outside of their SOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.