European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Testosterone and inner peace

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Just a take on testosterone you may never have heard before. Ive been experimenting with testosterone for 6 months and finally got my dose regime right - 10mg in the buttocks every morning. The physical effects are great - less fat more muscle - but the mental effects are profound. Probably the greatest antidepressant ive ever tried (although regular psilocybin is close) and theres somerhing else - it seems to give you hope deep inside that you can cope with anything that comes along. Never felt as good in my life ( i mean just walking around everyday feeling good - obviously being high on psychedelics feels better for those few hours)

Last edited:
I have heard that from people that take it. I have also heard that when you stop taking it all goes other way around. Didn't want to experiment with it cause of all the potential side effects but it is good to know that it is working for you. I may try it when I get older and my endogenous production goes down.

Done a lot of reading and managed to convince myself its worth the "risk" if there is any - 70mg a week is a very low dose so hopefully be minimal side effects. i do feel a lot better microdosing every day than when i was taking a larger dose. Theres side effects of low test too - an ever expanding gut, no energy, depression. I am a little on the elderly side so you young whippersnappers may still have some hope left inside.

And i may be elderly but i can still take 4acodmt with the best of them 😀

Wow very interesting. I have always been very wary of steroids. Actual test does seem interesting though. Like psycho logic says some of the possible side effects have put me off but i guess there is some stigma involved because of abuse of steroids that seem to have some high risks associated with the heart.

I have not studied looked into the actual dosage given medically by a physician for people with low testosterone. What do they generally give a average sized male who is suffering from this?

I guess every drug has its dose. Glad to hear it working for you ismene

Yeah the other steroids have a different effect - on the liver for example - whereas your liver knows what to do with test.

If it was just muscle i probably wouldnt take it - but these mental and emotional positive effects are wonderful. Im reaching the age where my last surviving family could go anytime leaving me totally alone and test gives me an inner strength that i can carry on. Since i was a kid the feeling inside has always been of any icy hand gripping my testicles and a bony finger with a rough fingernail snaking round to my bunghole...😁...but now i have a friend called test..

Done a lot of reading and managed to convince myself its worth the "risk" if there is any - 70mg a week is a very low dose so hopefully be minimal side effects. i do feel a lot better microdosing every day than when i was taking a larger dose. Theres side effects of low test too - an ever expanding gut, no energy, depression. I am a little on the elderly side so you young whippersnappers may still have some hope left inside.

And i may be elderly but i can still take 4acodmt with the best of them 😀

I suspect I will be on the TRT also before I get too much older; I can no longer have 15 hour erections and don't behave like a crazed dog chasing a bitch on heat for as much as I would like since around 2 years now. Definite signs of decline

You are letting the team down jack...i had my first morning wood in a decade with the assistance of my test go-go juice...😁

Maybe 18mg of test a day microdose, 250ui of hcg (maintains your nuts and helps a couple hormones that test can suppress) - also has a phenomenol effect on wellbeing - almost euphoric - 250mg cbd and a couple capsules decarbed sativa is pure deep spiritual contentment.

Maybe 18mg of test a day microdose, 250ui of hcg (maintains your nuts and helps a couple hormones that test can suppress) - also has a phenomenol effect on wellbeing - almost euphoric - 250mg cbd and a couple capsules decarbed sativa is pure deep spiritual contentment.
Or drug induced contentment..

I have also heard that when you stop taking it all goes other way around.
Just ask people on methadone maintenance. My theory is that the depression from long term opioid use comes (mostly?) from hormone suppression, women get much less of that .... methadone is more suppressing than morphine, etc..

Strange. I've always had the impression that T makes you aggressive, moody, etc.. but very probably it's an overlooked issue and like with dopamine, you need a certain level to feel good but too much of it fucks you up. Was interested in SARMs to counter opioid induced hypogonadism before but got no real answers. Well I'm done with morphine now anyways, but unfortunately I'm lazy at exercising and other thingies are just as suppressing ...

Never felt as good depression wise and with a bit of hcg its 24 hour wellbeing. Sarms just made me tired and arnt as safe as test either. It is a permanent thing tho plumbus - the idea is when you start you stay on it - i suppose you can come off it but i would need a good reason to go back to how i felt before.

Never felt as good depression wise and with a bit of hcg its 24 hour wellbeing. Sarms just made me tired and arnt as safe as test either. It is a permanent thing tho plumbus - the idea is when you start you stay on it - i suppose you can come off it but i would need a good reason to go back to how i felt before.
You know that you could complex T and use it sublingually? If I should ever go for it, I'll do it that way..

What do you think about triptorelin and its supposed possibility to kick-restart T production after using steroids/T?

Just a take on testosterone you may never have heard before. Ive been experimenting with testosterone for 6 months and finally got my dose regime right - 10mg in the buttocks every morning. The physical effects are great - less fat more muscle - but the mental effects are profound. Probably the greatest antidepressant ive ever tried (although regular psilocybin is close) and theres somerhing else - it seems to give you hope deep inside that you can cope with anything that comes along. Never felt as good in my life ( i mean just walking around everyday feeling good - obviously being high on psychedelics feels better for those few hours)
Are you talking about the aqueous suspension of testosterone without a heavy ester? I've tried that albeit in substantially higher doses and did find it to give a sort of glow and increase in confidence as well as prosexual activity although I didn't try doing it regularly. I also found mood elevation with T cyp and mixed esters. This is a topic of interest to me as I was mainly using T to counteract hormone depletion I was getting off long term bupe use and the effects thereof including depression. I'll second that it works but I would also say that it did give me some issues with impulse control. But as I said I was using doses quite higher than yours. I think it is something worth trying in moderation and it seems that you are doing that so I would be interested in what others say as well.