Recruiting Testing online screening and feedback cannabis program

sera20

Greenlighter
Hi there,

My name is Sally and I am a researcher at UNSW. The National Cannabis Prevention and Information Centre has recently developed an online screening and feedback tool for people who are interested in learning more about their cannabis use, and also receiving useful tips and information relating to this. We are currently in the process of testing the program for appeal, usability, acceptability, bugs etc, and we are looking for 10 Australian cannabis users to try it out for us and give us feedback. This would involve taking on the role of a research participant (going through the program's two assessment phases, one month apart from each other), and also answering some questions by email and over the phone. No need to come to our office, all can be done from home. Total time this will take will be around two hours, and you will be compensated with a $100 Coles Myer Group gift voucher after answering the questions on the second assessment (i.e., after one month). All information you provide will be kept completely confidential. For more information, please call Sally Rooke on 02 9385 0450.

Thank you,
Sally