• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

test

...sorry for the useless post but I had the hardest time reminding bluelight that I ever existed. this post was a kick in the ribs or a desperate yell in an elephants ear...that...
I am here, I am here , I am here!
on that ominous note...
Chance walks to the microphone...shuffles his papers put can't find page number one..
Chance decides to wing it..
for those who may not remember my past posts..or care to..they may have seemed to have a more cynical slant than most.
O,well. To be honest I am quite proud of them and suggest you read them if you're interested in the opinion of a slightly older(maybe more than slightly, Joe), more jaded and practical approach to just what the hell we're all doing revolving on this planet.
...on the other hand...
for some, happiness is a wet/dry piece of ground far away from the music. It is also an easy walk to the doom! doom! doom! of a bass beat congregation. The RAVE provides both. I can't pretend to know the be-all and end -all of it all... but I do know I enjoy the scatter-shot togetherness and the recognition of just how alone we are, without... the flyers ...and the lights... and the tents and the "hey. I'll see you next time...' kind of desolate togetherness that a meeting like this can provide. It is here that true friends can be found.
for me..I'd like to find them.
Excuse me if I don't find the boy-scout hand shake an instant message that tells us all that.."hey, we are one and you are one and we are all together*" .
Let me find this out my own way.
I have met friends. Friends I am grateful to have met. Friends that have meant my life was a little less lonely and a lot less dull for the meeting. I thank Halo(Daniel) for the laughs and Steven(giggles)for the virtual simplicity that grounds me and frees me from my fear and doubts. I thank Becca for the reminder of just how young we can be in our hearts. I thank Andrew for his logic and Jen for her caring. I thank Spencer for the "lifeboat" that I see in all of us. In the end, taking drugs is a most selfish act. It's only when we share that we sacrifice.
If this seems like it's coming from left field, let me assure you...it is..I stand, glove in hand, waiting for the odds to swing from cold to hot, looking up into a blue-yellow sky, wanting to catch a thought or feeling that will mean some thing to some one and all the while enjoying the scenery as the pitcher works under the hot sun just to get the ball moving.
To Rene and Daniel I thank you for your patience and enthusiasm.
To Bill and Amina, your generosity will always leave me grateful through the remainder of my life.
for Amina, to me you are the greatest of friends. I can only wish for you the best of laughter and life and if this is good bye for a little while ...remember... that you will always be in my thoughts.
maybe this seems like a good bye..It is not the case. I only wish to express thoughts and aches that are not always obvious.
I never wanted to be heavy. I still go to work five days a week. I still try and save money and I look forward to the week end like it will be my last...
until next Saturday..
Chance
*bonus points if you know those words were paraphrased from J. Lennon

hehehe..I never forgot you existed.
mwwwwwah
luvs,
-Amina
------------------
"Like a bird on a wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free" - Leonard Cohen