• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Test Kit - Payment Method Temporarily Removed?

SHHMCJOOAPOYS

Bluelighter
Clicked the link at the top of the page and the payment link was removed. Where should I be getting a kit?

Clicked the link at the top of the page and the payment link was removed. Where should I be getting a kit?

Sorry about that, PayPal was giving us problems...I guess they thought we were selling drugs or something. :!

Depending on where you live, try these places:

www.eztest.com - Worldwide delivery, they are located in the Netherlands.
www.dancesafe.org - USA delivery only, located in the states.
www.pillreports.com - AUS delivery only, located in AUS.

Hope that helps. :)

Don't worry about it I've bought 2 kits from them over the years. This is just standard shipping procedures, I'm guessing incase the postman can find your apartment or whatever. I don't know if I ever put my phone number. You could either leave it blank or put all 9's or something. I don't think it's that important IMO.

It's probably because of Customs forms via their postal service. I've never seen a customs form (from any country) that didn't have a spot for a telephone/contact number on it. Like Ekstasis said, I wouldn't worry about it, make up a number or something if it makes you feel better. :)

There is a full list of suppliers here:

Reagent Tests UK - UK (Use code "bluelight" for 11% off)
EZTest - The Netherlands & EZTestKits - UK
SafeTest4 - UK
DanceSafe - USA - /u/klafka [+1]
Bunk Police - USA
Detect-Kit - USA
What is Molly? - USA
Liquid Labs - USA - /u/LiquidLabs414
Amazon - USA - /u/the_safe_side
TestKitPlus - Canada
QK Reagents - Canada
DrogArt - Slovenia
Ecstasy Pill Test - Australia
Chemicalgeneration - Australia

On Ebay
kingindustriesllc - USA - /u/Febbraio2468
qualitychemicalco - USA - /u/Donovank730
liquidlabs414 - USA

I heard eztest has always good results. But I am not taking that kind of substances any more - so I do not know exactly.

we have been giving a 10% discount to BL members for more than a decade and it's not mentioned? 8(use [bluelight] and get a nifty 10% extra discount on eztest.com orders!