Terrifying experience

Weird

Bluelighter
I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this. A group of my friends got together and had several drinks, then took 2 budhas (good, strong, slight hallucinagenic effect) each, and added some nitrous (2 canisters each, spread over time). About 4-5 hours later, after we came down from the budhas (up to this point, the best experience any of us have ever had in 9 years each of x'ing), we decided to try some very strong canadian buds. Between 5 people, we smoked half a dimebag of pure buds.
Here's the problem. We instantly went into a time-loop. Best described as the star trek (next gen) episode where the enterprise was stuck in a time loop and crashing over and over again. VERY STRONG deja vue feeling. 4 of us were able to perceive that we were time-looping , but one person couldn't even tell and only kept repeating herself (about 1 minute of conversation, over and over) and we even tried to record our repetative conversations (too messed up to work the tape recorder). We started writing down what we felt and later noticed that we wrote the same things over and over again. We could not shake it even after opening all doors and windows and fans and turning on all the lights. We would talk and then suddenly "reset" back in time and start the conversations over again... but we had memory of the continuing effort to free ourselves.
I know pot can have a paranoia effect, but we all started telling each other things like "you're all in my head" "I'm dreaming" "Am I dead?" "Is that you or are you just in my head?" We know what we said because we wrote it down after freaking out. The effect lasted for about 4 hours, after which we were able to avoid time-looping, though the deja-vue effect lasted for most of the next day.
Okay, please don't tell me "don't mix." I get the point and will probably be drug-free for a long time to come. Can anyone shed some light on what the heck happened? By the end of the night, two people were just crying, two people were shaking, and only one person felt okay the next day. And lastly, each of the drugs was from a trusted source and was most likely what we thought it was (i.e., x was MDMA, pot was very strong pot with nothing added). My only thought is that this is what the medical texts describe as the extreme effects of pot, just amplified greater than I could ever imagine.

jeez... Way to bend your reality...
I have no idea what could have possibly happened with that one... But I'm sure it's a life altering expierience...I imagine it would be interesting to postulate that one...
the only thing that I could even possibly relate to that is this realy WIERD pot that I smoked once... (I don't do much) it was dubbed the acid pot... I did one BT, (bottle toke... but I'm sure you knew that) and I couldn't even tell which way was up... I was walking like I was in an old V8 commercial... and I think things were looping... for a little while, but I can't realy remember it...
sorry I couldn't be much help... =(
------------------
Who you are never realy changes... It's who you THINK you are that does.

The same thing happened to me last spring..I took 5 pills (playboys) after having taken the same amount the weekend before..a friend ate the same amount of pills and was unaffected. From what they told me, my loops were shorter, about 20 or 30 seconds in length, each. Each time I 'reset' i said something like "Oh my god, I think I died, and came back to life again. Oh my god." Also, my memory blanked for around two weeks prior to the incident..most of it came back after some time though. For the next half a year or so I would sometimes get scared that things were starting to loop again, but it was just a anxiety thing, I think. It's gone now. Good luck to you & your friends.

i had a similar experience the first time i did acid.
i was pretty drunk and bought 2 off this guy and took them both at once
me and my friend were in an elevator for six hours and started speaking in tongues and the trip lasted hard for 14 hours. we had that time warp thing a bit as well. it was very scary but opened my mind to other realities.
anyway keep rolling to full effect
no but really....

hey what you described sounds VERY similar.. only i wasn't on x at that time but i took like at least 10 cartridges of nitrous and some pot... i thought i was dead and i couldn't tell what was real anymore.. i wasn't stuck in a time loop... rather time ceased to exist for me.. it was one of the more terrifying experiences of my life and it took me two hours to get out of it.. i really think it's the nitrous that did it to me (tho you only took two hits- might be different for you)..just thank god that you were with people who you were comfortable with and who were experiencing the same thing as you- that time i was in that state, my friends had no idea what was going on but becasue they were cool, they were very understanding and tried talking me down.. nehow, my philosophy is if it doesnt' screw you over permanently, then it's all ok...
wink.gif

sunflower

wow, sounds very interesting... sorry to hear it freaked you and your friends out.
I've done the time warp a few times in my day. the first time was about 12 or 13 years ago when I was in high school. my friend and I drove out to some gamelands place at night and we got reeeeeeally high on some nice clean weed. we got stuck in a loop that kept on repeating over and over again, just as you described. we started out saying something, then being aware of the loop and mentioning the loop, then I would look over into the same part of the woods each time and say something about seeing a wood sprite, then we'd both say "whoa!" and it would end, then begin again. each time we'd go through it, we'd have the exact same feelings and know that we were both stuck in the same loop, but we had no idea how to stop it. we would have been scared, but we were laughing our asses off while it was happening, so it made it a little more bearable.
more recently, it happened to me a few months ago, but I was the only one in the loop and my friends were thinking I was losing it. it freaked them out, but I was starting to feel like I was somehow going through every single part of my life over again each time I'd loop. I'd see parts of my life flash past me at warp speed and everything was cyclical. I felt like I was caught up in a memory tornado - each pass through the loop, I'd remember more and go back a little further in time then end up at the same exact moment in the present time each time, saying the same exact thing about how I felt like I was going "around and around" until I got dropped back to the present. the combination of drugs in me that night was different (DXM, nitrous, & weed), but the loop sensation was very similar.
I kind of enjoy looping. I'm weird, I know, but I love thinking about simultaneous planes and all that weird time travel stuff, so I dig on the idea that I'm really experiencing something more than just a drug-addled hallucination
smile.gif

love and loops,
vertigo