• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Terence Mckenna talks about Salvia Divinorum

Salvia divinorum (also known as sage of the diviners, ska maría pastora, seer's sage, yerba de la pastora or simply salvia) is a plant species with transient psychoactive properties when its leaves are consumed by chewing, smoking or as a tea.[2] The leaves contain opioid-like compounds that induce hallucinations.[3] Because the plant has not been well-studied in high-quality clinical research, little is known about its toxicology, adverse effects, or safety over long-term consumption.[2][3] Its native habitat is cloud forest in the isolated Sierra Mazateca of Oaxaca, Mexico, where it grows in shady, moist locations.[4][5] The plant grows to over a meter high,[1] has hollow square stems like others in the mint family Lamiaceae, large leaves, and occasional white flowers with violet calyxes. Botanists have not determined whether Salvia divinorum is a cultigen or a hybrid because native plants reproduce vegetatively and rarely produce viable seed.[6][7] Mazatec shamans have a long and continuous tradition of religious use of Salvia divinorum to facilitate visionary states of consciousness during spiritual healing sessions.[1]

In the vídeo you can watch a speech by terence mckenna in hawaii ´93
Im not anytime took salvia divinorum even once though I could have it maybe all most could say get from my neighbour... Not been interested of that substance so to say also from gbl...
So like dxm isnt a dissociative to me... Ive had so dysphoric Effects that no, not anymore

salvia extracts is the most fucking crazy drug on this planet.
Yes, basically top 3 strongest there are, including LSD, and the 3rd I read claimed as being 5-meo DMT.

However, although I don't dispute the potency of its effects, I've never tried it myself, I know that you take much higher doses by weight vs LSD and salvia extracts.

So it depends how you define it.

And obviously with actual DMT crystal you are taking even significantly higher doses.

Terrence himself was very explicitly vocal about this as well. (Salvia extracts being as intense and potent as anything known).