• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Telling lies to get drugs.

gimpan

Bluelighter
Anyone else here lie to get the prescription they want?

I have no psychological problems at all, no anxiety or depression but I like to have a bottle of 1mg Xanax around for hangovers,comedowns and just to relax, but these are obviously not what this drug is prescribed for which means I have to lie to a doctors face to get what I want.

I really dont like doing it and it does make me feel a little shitty (but not shitty enough to pay street prices).
What are other peoples thoughts on doing this?

I know plenty of doctors who tell lies to get paid.

Either that or they're in no way shape or form qualified to be doctors, yet they have degrees. Which implies that they lied about something to get them.

I think it's subjective. Tell the truth to people you want to foster meaning with. Manipulate everyone else. This seems to be the unsung rule which explains why honesty is so revered as a virtue.

It's like in the United States where 30 percent participate in the democratic process then conquer dictatorships (that we arm, incidentally) and "employ democracy."

I'll quote Lewis Black and it refers to honesty too;

"Yeah it's really great because you don't have to fucking do it!"

I've lied to get what I needed at the time to survive, not want. We have a black/grey market for that.

Yes.. I'll allow this to stay open on these conditions
Please do not tell any hints on what lies or symptoms to fake to get drugs. We are not here to help you obtain substances

If I see that these rules are breached then I will close this.

I've gotten promethazine w/ codeine syrup for a legitimate reason before, that stuff is pretty sweet.. which now that I think of it it makes me want to make a doctor appointment and this time lie about the same condition to get it lol

also I've been thinking about doing the same to get xanax.. i don't even like how the stuff makes me feel recreation ally but I want to get off heroin and hear that it can help with withdrawal

the only thing is i'm already prescribed oxycodone and I think telling the doctors about drugs I'm already on will end up screwing me over and I won't get shit but at the same time I'm worried if I lie about it then the oxycodone doctor will find out and I won't be able to get anything, that's the only thing that's stopped me from doing this already

I have practiced the process of doctor manipulation and consider it an artform. Though I never personally got that deep into it. Nope.

Last edited by a moderator:
This:
Yes.. I'll allow this to stay open on these conditions
Please do not tell any hints on what lies or symptoms to fake to get drugs. We are not here to help you obtain substances

If I see that these rules are breached then I will close this.

I used to exaggerate when I was younger, but then I wanted to do things right so changed doctors and started fresh with only telling the truth. I was getting the proper meds, but just more than I needed, so I switched doctors to taper.

With my methadone script I had to keep upping my dose to match my toleerance level. (Im script it for a legitimate health issue not for mmt). It wasnt really telling lies but I knew From the start that 10mg a day wasn't going to cut it, based on past experiences, so I spend three months getting it increased to thirty mg. ideally I'd like to be at forty mg a day but I don't want push my luck. Also I upped my clonazepam up to two mg a day from one mg
A day so it would allow me to take either one mg in the morning and one mg at night or .five mg in the morning and one mg at night with .five mg saving up for when ever mi desire to use it. Though I honestly try to not take my wold month script. Mi usually take half of it and use the other half as currency for trading. I'll trade some kinds for h or some Kim's for some methadone.