• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Teenage Drug Use Leading to DP/DR, Anxiety, Depression.. HELP!

Vaya's post is absolutely fucking awesome! Tonnes of great stuff in there. Well worth a read even if he does tend to get a bit technical with DA receptors and what not at somepoints :p

....and so, subjects given high-dose subcutaneous MA displayed greater levels of dopaminergic activity across the striatal cortex, as evidenced from results obtained from functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Positron Emission Tomography. Enzymes - including alpha-ketone cholisterase were used in radiactive immunoassay biochemical analysis............

=D

....and so, subjects given high-dose subcutaneous MA displayed greater levels of dopaminergic activity across the striatal cortex, as evidenced from results obtained from functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Positron Emission Tomography. Enzymes - including alpha-ketone cholisterase were used in radiactive immunoassay biochemical analysis............

=D

*Wooooooshhhhhhhhh* <---- Yeah, thats the noise of this entire last post going right over my head vaya :) But yeah ok, you've made your point, you are most defiantly what I believe the technical term is 'one smart cookie' :p

But back on topic to Mitch, no worries dude, glad I could help. I'm sure you will be back to your old (presumably pretty f**kin' badass self in no time at all!)

Vaya, that was an epic post. I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thank you.

EDIT - That totally sounds sarcastic, but it's not =D

Last edited:
Hey MitchPerry I have all the symptoms that you have plus dizziness and loss of balance from doing MDMA and LSD (on separate occasions) 6 weeks ago. I'm so depressed right now i really don't see the light at the end of the tunnel :(

I'm similar to you, although you cained it harder than me. I'm 30 now, suffer with anxiety.. Have been able to control it but recent events (getting my ex pregnant, and girlfriend leaving me) have made me very depressed and anxious. I tried citalopram, took 2 20mg pills and it totally fucked me. Never taking AD's again (I may be depressed but at least I know the feelings are real and I feel it's important to maintain perception of reality). What I find helps is propranolol.. Beta blocker which doesn't fuck with your mind, just lowers heart rate and adrenaline levels. You don't have to take it every day, just as and when you feel u need it (b4 you go out etc). Take this, exercise, eat well, stay off drugs and booze for a while. Good luck, anxiety sucks but it can be dealt with.