• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Tears in the Rain......

Caramel cutie

Bluelighter
Just a thought: What would you do if the only person who could make you stop crying is the person who makes you cry?
frown.gif

It's so funny how we set qualifications for the right person to love, while at the back of our minds we know that the person we truly love will always be an exception.
You don't want to let go; but it's even more painful to ask someone to stay if you can never make the relationship work out the way it should be.
It's always better to have found the courage to love even if you lose it in the end rather than never find love because you were too afraid of the challenge.
You make me smile for no reason what-so-ever, you make me laugh at the unfunniest things, but most of all, you make me love you when I shouldn't be loving you.
The greatest challenge in our life is to find someone who knows our flaws and differences and yet still willingly embraces us with so much love.
smile.gif

When you look for the right person, you always end up with the wrong one
frown.gif
But when you just sit by the corner and wait, he/she comes along and shares the corner with you
smile.gif

Love is the miraculous delay of it's own termination.
smile.gif

frown.gif

------------------
ÇåRãmË£ çûtíë

Wow....I never knew quite how to say it, but that thought has forever been in my heart. I gave up (or at least postponed) one of my biggest dreams to stay in the same city with a certain someone in my life. Yet some days I wonder why, because as happy as he has the ability to make me, no one has ever hurt my heart like he has.... *sigh* Why is it all so difficult?
*sniffles*
Ski
------------------
"Shine on you crazy diamond....."

Everyone wants Love. Everyone needs Love. At least I need Love. I have felt your words only a few times and have danced with the notion enough to know that I would rather live life and die first than settle for Love that's not really; Love that's selfish and needy; Love that covers and kills 'til the being within me no longer knows; 'til the person I once was is almost forgotten. I'd rather die first than to have less than. ...so until I find the one true Love for me, PLUR...may we all find our 'one'!
------------------
Right-on.

Wait...and which one is truly the one will be revealed.....
Or another way of looking at it, there is no "one" but rather many who could make us happy if we met them at the right time, and its down to fate which ones we do end up with.....so it doesn't really matter which one you choose any way.....so go with your instinct...
I hope you get some kind of solution, anyway...
Si

*BUMP*!!
thats freal good! *hugz*
------------------
get ur m*thafukin roll on!!!!!

Much Thanks for the replies everyone..... big huggz..
smile.gif

As for you supersonic......... i don't know what to say!
XtC princez Thanks for bumping it as well........ muuahhhhhhhhhhhh smooch and hug!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
ÇåRãmË£ çûtíë

Caramel Cutie..that's some dope shit..even I feel ya on that..especially when I relate wut I feel through my raps..
i feel that love is sometimes and illusion, bringing about thoughts of confusion, corrupting and polluting, everything that i'm doing..no wait..that's lust, rolled up, disguised as love it's corrupt, back again phucking everything up,all i wanna do is bust, it seems like too much is never enuff..
one day i'll let my heart shine, like true words from the divine, but true luv is hard to find, like dmv's and short lines,hoping i can find a one of a kind, and find a time when dropping rhymes won't be my only way to express my mind..
oops, got carried away..sorry..props to you tho..
------------------
**www.masscommusic.com**
Hip Hop is a way of life..