TDS Photo Thread; Round 5 Babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi CalmAnimal and Colmes:) I think these are your first entries in the photo thread?? Welcome:)

Awesome- The word can be used in so many different ways- :)
I do not remember it from the video.......

Yup first photo entry. Thanks for the welcome.

213246.jpg

hard 2 smile right now

A friend sent me tea and necklaces (and other stuff too) so my hubby took this so I could send it to her :)

^ I just think you are so freakin' cute! <3 =D

I love your bangs and your eyebrows!

Haha ocean that is way too cute!! :D And that tea looks yummy!

2oclock, much love and strength to you man, I hope you're smiling again soon <3

Okay N3o- Here is my annoying voice- I'm cracking up laughing and trying to catch my breath while speaking so not the best voice but you will get the picture:) -
A VIDEO of Pip throwing a HUGE branch that flew off a tree in a windstorm!
That is why Pip is hurting- he should not do things like that b/c of his back- but on good days he likes to forget :(

Thank kc and N3o :)

Hahahahaa that was SO CUTE!!! You guyyys! :D
Oh and ocean, your voice is totally what I thought it would sound like! And you said awesome! Hehehe. Like, "ahhsome" =D

^People say that- I don't know what to think- people say 'you sound just like i thought you would' and I have no clue what people thought:) hahaha do i sound nasally? what do i sound like? when i hear myself i can't stand it!!

Yeah I think a lot of people say the same thing when they hear their own voice from a recording etc. I HATE how my voice sounds! It sounds so deep and nasally compared to how I hear it in my head!
But ocean you have a nice voice! And a cheeky laugh, love it! :D

When I was in theater, we had to do monologues and record ourselves and then listen in front of everyone.

I HAAAAAAAATED that.

I also hate my voice. I recorded a message of myself repeating my cat's name over and over on my answering machine, so that when he accidentally jumps on it and presses the button, it would play (which was hilarious, btw). But after hearing my own voice one too many times, I had to end the kitty game.

Status
Not open for further replies.