• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taste of DXM how to get make it easyier to drink

9310717300326_Bisolvon_Dry_Pastilles_1.jpg

Okay I have done DXM in the form of ROBOTUSSIN and love the feeling my usual dose is 1200mg two bottles 600mg a a bottle okay my question is how do I get rid or make that horrible taste go down easyier I normally hold my nose and skull it when it taste to bad makes me wanna throw it back up but i try my best not to , saying to my self you don't wanna waste it . Any help would be appreciated thanks guys :) :) I'm planning on on doing 1200mg tonight

U need to stop wasting your life chugging cough syrup. Seriously dude, get a grip..

U need to stop wasting your life chugging cough syrup. Seriously dude, get a grip..

Did i say I was addicted to DXM or do it everyday . What motivated you to say stop wasting your life hahah .
everyone has there drug of choice and I like to do DXM once in a while. This is not s place for judging people

Find the Robitussin DM Max. Strength gels (pure dxm), and some of the Mucinex DM shit, (Pure DXM and Guaifenesin).

For the Guaifenesin, most people don't get sick or anything before like 2400mg. And it's virtually nontoxic.