• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tapering Tapering diclazepam

Equinox777

Greenlighter
I acquired a decent amount of diclazepam a while ago to help me taper off etizolam and alprazolam. I am unfortunately running low on my supplies to complete my taper. Using benzos daily was a horrible choice that I have to deal with now.

I down to about 2.5mg of diclaz a day, using the Aston manual as a guide. I have been trying to drop .1mg every 2 weeks to a month. It has been a rough ride considering all the responsibilities/life events I have had to tend to in my daily life.

I don’t really have access to this substance anymore and am looking for alternatives that are similar to help me finish this taper. I am having a hard time finding info on anything that is similar and as useful for tapering down.

Does anyone has any suggestions on what I could substitute for diclazepam?

It seems like a lot of the the new stuff is extremely potent and may not be ideal for tapering.

I just want to get clean and healthy for my family. I don’t think my body would be able to handle a quick rough taper that I may (or may not) be able to access in a medical facility in the USA.

Thank you for any kind of help you can provide me. I need some help getting of out this dark hole I got myself into, and I am running out of options.

I posted this in another forum but this seems like a better place for it.

Thank you.

I acquired a decent amount of diclazepam a while ago to help me taper off etizolam and alprazolam. I am unfortunately running low on my supplies to complete my taper. Using benzos daily was a horrible choice that I have to deal with now.

I down to about 2.5mg of diclaz a day, using the Aston manual as a guide. I have been trying to drop .1mg every 2 weeks to a month. It has been a rough ride considering all the responsibilities/life events I have had to tend to in my daily life.

I don’t really have access to this substance anymore and am looking for alternatives that are similar to help me finish this taper. I am having a hard time finding info on anything that is similar and as useful for tapering down.

Does anyone has any suggestions on what I could substitute for diclazepam?

It seems like a lot of the the new stuff is extremely potent and may not be ideal for tapering.

I just want to get clean and healthy for my family. I don’t think my body would be able to handle a quick rough taper that I may (or may not) be able to access in a medical facility in the USA.

Thank you for any kind of help you can provide me. I need some help getting of out this dark hole I got myself into, and I am running out of options.

I posted this in another forum but this seems like a better place for it.

Thank you.
If you cannot find something suitable, if you have a decent doctor, you can always go with honesty. I had to do this recently over an ethanol habit and once they knew what was going on, they had no problem w outpatient benzo Rx.