• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Taper from 400mg a day of oxy to subs

Delmonte421

Bluelighter
Hello all,

So I have tried twice too get off oxy and both attempts have failed. I would take large dose and tough out the next day and try to take a sub and get PW's or it just isn't working but I am taking a 1/4 then 1/2 and then as full so I ease my way up. This last time I was 30 hours into it and took joy sub and not sure if I got food poisoning or PW's but I couldn't stop puking and when I started to take my oxy again I started to feel better, same typing today, no subs dn just oxy and I feel back to normal. SO im gonna attempt a taper. I have 20 x 80mg which normally would be 4-5 days but I wanna do a hard taper this week and get on subs fully this Weeknd.

Can anyone who has had experience with this type of quick taper and how thy did it assitnncd drugs etc. I Also have tons of Xanax and I think I can get zofran.

Thanks again

you're in a good spot. that is just a super high dose, it will probably take a good 3/4 days for that saturation level to really be gone and avoid PWD. I would get ultra low dose naltrexone, and black seed oil and add that to the process. I would titrate the oxy in a sharp/linear fashion and then induct from below 80mg a day dose. the lower you are at for induction the less likely you will get PWD.

you're in a good spot. that is just a super high dose, it will probably take a good 3/4 days for that saturation level to really be gone and avoid PWD. I would get ultra low dose naltrexone, and black seed oil and add that to the process. I would titrate the oxy in a sharp/linear fashion and then induct from below 80mg a day dose. the lower you are at for induction the less likely you will get PWD.
so you think it was PW? or food poisoning? I took 400mg on Friday night and waited 12 hour is believe and took half a sub, and was fine I showered everything. Then I took the second half and hours late or an hour later I got REAL sick but I don't know if it was food posinign cuase I felt better 24 hours later but I also went back and took 3 80mg ox's through out the 24 hours of puke fest and anxiousness and restless legs syndrome that went away with 1mg of Xanax

today I took 80mg @ 4am then 40mg @ 9am and another 80mg @ 11am now im back home and have taken another 80 and that will be it for today. 280mg today, should I shoot for 240 tomorrow and cut one of the 80mg doses to 40mg? and so the same on the tail end of the day?

today I took 80mg @ 4am then 40mg @ 9am and another 80mg @ 11am now im back home and have taken another 80 and that will be it for today. 280mg today, should I shoot for 240 tomorrow and cut one of the 80mg doses to 40mg? and so the same on the tail end of the day?
yep just keep titrating, get as low as you can comfortably and then give a good 48 hours and the induction should go well.

yep just keep titrating, get as low as you can comfortably and then give a good 48 hours and the induction should go well.
shit 48 hours..... I figure all my withdrawals would be done by then, do you recommend me try this Friday and suffer all weekend or two weeks and maybe do a drastic drop this weekend. I have ER but I chew them so there pseudo IR. Do you recommend me for the end of my taper to take them uncrushed and as recommended but with a pill splitter to get my doses low

maybe to get my taper down ill take the 80 and cut it in half and take one half and the send 12 hours later and that should keep me off withdrawals right? then I can get down to 80 a day that way?
I should try taking one 80mg normal and see if I can last 12 hours without withdrawals, I know ill want more mentally but I wanna see if I need it physically

no way it was food poisoning? I felt fine the first 30 hours like I took the sub and felt better