• Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Tapentadol + Carisoprodol + Diazepam: Trifecta Bliss

Azed

Bluelighter
General Information:

Weight: 165 lb

Setting: Home. I still live with my parents

History:

I believe that it is important for readers to understand a general history of a drug user's drug use in order to have a proper grasp on the subjective effects undergone while experiencing a substance. If this does not interest you please feel free to skip to below. I began my drug use as a means to escape everyday life; however, this changed with time and I now use drugs to experience life in a different way. I now use drugs almost daily to keep life fresh and take great joy in my drug use. I enjoy trying different combinations, learning about new substances, and reading trip reports. I have used a variety of substances from LSD, mushrooms, and 25E-NBOH to DXM, Ketamine, and most recently drugs from the depressant category such as Diazepam, Clonazepam, Tapentadol, and Carisoprodol. I hope to continue my research and experience of new compounds into the future.

The Report:

I keep track of all of my drug use and according to my data the last time I took Tapentadol was about three days ago at a dose of one tablet of 100 mg, no other drugs were taken in combination this time. I have used Tapentadol, Diazepam, Clonazepam, and Carisoprodol a whole bunch of times in the past at various doses. This will be my highest dose combination yet. I have no other experience with opioids except Kratom which in my opinion has been quite underwhelming. I am well aware of the risks of mixing drugs. However, I take great care in researching and learning about any and all substances that I ingest. I have a good understanding of pharmacology and take complete responsibility for my drug use. Please do not replicate the combination herein without knowing how these substances affect your body.

7:28pm | T + 0:00 - I decide to take one tablet 100 mg Tapentadol, one tablet 350 mg Carisoprodol, and one tablet 10 mg Diazepam. All tablets sourced from Indian generic pharmaceutical companies. The goal of my trip is to experience the ultimate trifecta experience.

7:45pm | T + 0:17 - Just chilling, not feeling any effects yet. Just watching some Forged Alliance Forever on Youtube. Check out Gyle, I love his casts!

8:38pm | T + 1:10 - Playing some Hearts of Iron IV going to go ahead and double up. Taking an additional 100 mg Tapentadol, 350 mg Carisoprodol, and 10 mg Diazepam. Going to watch some Technology Explained I'm in an engineering mindset.

9:01pm | T + 1:33 - I feel very happy, and have a sense of being very empathetic with others. I am now listening to The Re-invention by Nelly for the first time in whole. Before this I had only heard snippets. Feeling very euphoric, really enjoying the effects. There is a bit of trouble typing without errors.

9:08pm | T + 1:40 - I am beginning to feel some weight in my eyes to close them and I am actively resisting it.

9:30pm | t + 2:02 - Definitely nodding, the quality of my type has decreased substantially. I have extremely realistic visuals that make me think that is my reality. Then I will snap out of it and be kind of confused. And I keep feeling that someone is right next to me besides being alone. It isn’t scary or anything, just a bit strange in my opinion, and I am curious if anyone on here has had an experience of seeing/hearing people on the Tapentadol, or if it is just a part of the drug. It almost seems to me to produce a sort of drug induced psychosis.

I keep getting these vivid daydreams of random activities like asking my manager at my job a question or other random work based responsibilities. Every now and then I will feel like I am having a conversation with nobody. Constantly finding myself thinking over a response to a thought and then when I am about to answer I realize there is no one except me.

Also I would like to quickly mention that Tapentadol safe doses are relatively low risk in terms of adverse / side effects. What I dislike about this drug is the sweating which I believe happens sometime after the peak in the come-down period.

Conversations with those not here have continued to continue. Browsing the internet aimlessly.

10:35pm | t + 3:09 (I believe at this point I went to bed.)

Ultimately, a very enjoyable experience that I can see myself repeating many, many times. All of my trips conclude with a feeling of bliss and contentment as I drift off to sleep. If you can get it I recommend it!

I hope that my report can be of some use to this community as it appears that information regarding Tapentadol or combinations of it are lacking and I hope to add to that information. Please reply with any questions below.

Best Wishes to all!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_tapentadol
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_carisoprodol
substancecode_soma
substancecode_diazepam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky you even Meprobamate is not even any longer in the dr's bible. Carisoprodol never was. Enjoy. Very curious how it feel's?

On one occasion, having taken 800mg, I lost my motor skills and had a rather unsettling hallucination which manifested in (what i can only describe as) grey spiderwebs, sorta like wispy threads. Though, rather than it being an external hallucination (your surroundings etc.), this felt like it was more to do with my vision/eyes. Hope that makes sense.