• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Tap Water 2C-C Solution - Problems, Solutions?

Hmmm yes plugging is not the best idea right now since you should either add alcohol to prevent contamination which apparently makes it burn (and 2C-C can burn on its own I think),
if you don't add alcohol you run a slight risk of infecting your ass, I don't know how dirty you handled the whole thing, tap water in one place is cleaner than in another.... my bet would be your ass would survive but I can't very well tell you to take the risk.

What kind of alcohol are you planning on using? If it's everclear / pure ethanol it depends on:
would you mind having to calculate your dosages using indiscreet numbers - like 1,2 ml = 10 mg or something?
would you mind sacrificing 100 ml of alcohol (ethanol) and having double the resulting volume?

If it's vodka of 40% alcohol this is the calculation:

you want 20% in the end so 40%/20% = 2
2 x 100 ml of the H2O solution you have now = 200 ml total solution in the end
to get that you will have to add 200 ml - 100 ml H2O solution = 100 ml vodka

You can replace the 40% in that calculation with something else if you plan on using 180 proof or something. Only then you will get an indiscreet volume like I mentioned.

Do you follow any of this?

Also, don't use denatured alcohol because that is toxic! They put MEK in there.

so are you basically saying to just add 100 ml of vodka?
Also, thanks guys for the warning of the denatured alcohol.:)

I've renamed this thread to a more descriptive title to aid others who might use it later for advice.

Yes Felix, if it's vodka you have, that should be an easy solution for you.
The resulting alcoholconcentration is then 20% which is ok, and the 2C-C
concentration is 5 mg/ml (1000 mg / 200 ml). Quite practical I suppose.

stay away from denatured alcohol, methanol, and isopropyl alcohol....

Why isopropanol? It's not (much) more toxic than ethanol.

Denatured alchohol essentially has some sort of poison put in it so that it can not be consumed by humans without them getting sick. The government makes companies do that for tax purposes and other reasons.

Isopropyl alchohol is chemically different than ethanol which is what we drink. As a result it will make you extremly ill. I'm not certain of the chemistry and biological process that make it so, so someone else will have to comment.

People can and do drink isopropanol for a buzz. It's not as pleasant and a bit more toxic than ethanol but not totally poisonous. The minute amounts that would be contained in this solution this thread is about wouldn't hurt anyone but if it made one feel a bit crappy that would be a bad way to start a trip.

Iso isn't nearly as bad as methanol and can be consumed in small quantities but you're best just to find some ethanol.

Isopropyl alchohol is chemically different than ethanol which is what we drink. As a result it will make you extremly ill.

Well duh, it's chemically different. It's a different chemical. But it doesn't make you any more ill than ethanol, unless it's denatured.

Ethanol metabolizes to acetaldehyde (which causes hangover) which metabolizes to acetic acid.
Isopropanol metabolizes to acetone (which smells bad) which metabolizes to lactic acid. Which is what is excreted when you excercise.

Other than the fact that isopropanol is twice as potent by weight than ethanol and easily causes respiratory depression if not used carefully, isopropanol is quite safe to drink.

Denatured alcohol contains MEK: methyl ethyl ketone. Ingested or inhaled it causes: Cough, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, nausea. vomiting and unconsiousness.
I think you'd have to drink quite a bit to die though, methanol is probably a bigger concern - don't use denatured alcohol though. If you plan on evaporating it anyway it's probably not that bad.

Firstly, how one accidentally does this is beyond me.. That shit aint cheap.

But anyway no its not a problem at all dude. I dosed all my 2c-e this way. I mixed it into a known quantity of water, as I did not have a very accurate scale. Then I knew each ML had x amount of 2c-e, and I used a dropper to accurately dose. Never had problems or surprises.

I do agree with the suggestion to add some alcohol, like even vodka.

And I also would say make sure to cover the solution somehow. It will evaporate if exposed to air likely much faster than it will generate algae or anything, I've never heard of that happening for real.

If it does evaporate, you dont lose any 2c-c, you just lost water. You can either recalculate as it is now more potent, or you can add water back to where it was.

Firstly, how one accidentally does this is beyond me.. That shit aint cheap.

But anyway no its not a problem at all dude. I dosed all my 2c-e this way. I mixed it into a known quantity of water, as I did not have a very accurate scale. Then I knew each ML had x amount of 2c-e, and I used a dropper to accurately dose. Never had problems or surprises.

I do agree with the suggestion to add some alcohol, like even vodka.

And I also would say make sure to cover the solution somehow. It will evaporate if exposed to air likely much faster than it will generate algae or anything, I've never heard of that happening for real.

If it does evaporate, you dont lose any 2c-c, you just lost water. You can either recalculate as it is now more potent, or you can add water back to where it was.

Accidentally, meaning I got over excited and just forgot about the distilled H20 method. =D Really wrecked my night though until I read on my forum. I put it in a jar and around the top i wrapped it with some tape... Thats all I had at the moment. Defiantly learned a lesson here... don't get over excited with this stuff. haha. Thank you everyone for your replies. I really have enjoyed the substance so far. <3

Yeah don't worry at all. I've kept many vials of 2C-x around with tap water and no alcohol (because I would plug it) and it lasts just as long as you'd expect water in the fridge to last (a long time). It doesn't hurt the chemical. It's a phenethylamine after all. If you want to keep it for years you'll eventually have to add a bit of ethanol (I use everclear) to keep it from going bad.

Ok gotcha felix. It is worth being excited over aint it...

Ugh so jealous right now...

/needs to get a shipment to peru asap.

4E0cryQosWCE.png