Ancillaries Taking only HGH

TheodoreRoosevelt

Bluelighter
Interested in taking just HGH. For one I heard it grows penis size (or girth specifically). I heard it also helps in general be a healthier person.

I have no interest in being on the emotional roller coaster, cycle dependent gains, and addictive nature of steroids. I'm pretty happy with my natural gains, their permanence, and my emotional health.

Money is no object to me.

The penis size is a myth but it does help with a lot of things in the overall health category from my experience.

No need to cycle or PCT. You should notice improvements in hair, skin, fat loss, joint aches/pains, inflammation, and potentially sleep.

Just remember to keep doses low if you want to be healthy, going towards high doses brings side effects such as pancreatic stress, reducing the size of your carpal tunnel, growing your feet and hands size and in the long run even visually apparent modifications of skull and facial bones.

Just remember to keep doses low if you want to be healthy, going towards high doses brings side effects such as pancreatic stress, reducing the size of your carpal tunnel, growing your feet and hands size and in the long run even visually apparent modifications of skull and facial bones.

I began using gh/gh secretagogues at a young ish age and I'm pretty sure my ankles are thicker now. Not from water retention but structurally thicker and my shoes don't fit right anymore (if anything the shoes should be worn out and fit more loosely). Granted I didn't take actual measurements as it wasn't something I was exactly looking out for, just something I noticed.

If the myth of it growing penis size, then I can promise a lot of people will be using hgh. But no that is just a myth. Sadly so

If the myth of it growing penis size, then I can promise a lot of people will be using hgh. But no that is just a myth. Sadly so