• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Taking multiple pills at a time - double-drop, triple-drop, etc.

early this year i aqquired some quite nice pills i rarley got into them previous to early 2006... i had been takin two of a fri nite throught dec just gone, so the nxt sat i think it was i get off work late, get home n have a drink n shit, ok couple of pills, bout 1 am by that time maybe, long story short i decided by maybe 6 am to drop one more.... bad idea, it punched me like a motherfuckin brick an i had i think about a 2 hr period feeling verry uncomftorable either experiencing mad visuals or complete distortion errr fragmentation it was like reality was tearin... got over it though and carried on 4 the rest of the day. i feel this incident has led me into some majour mental problems, the reason 4 me being here on this site. pills r cool fun...specialy if u gots the pure.. but moderation people, i now hold the bielief that if u cant get a god enuf hit off the one (Wicked) pill. lay off 4 a while, theres plenty of other buzzes out there...maybe surfin or somethin

Testing will not always reveal PMA.

Triple dropping and the like can be fun, but what goes up must come down. I triple dropped and then followed that up with another 8 pills once, so 11 in total.

I will NEVER do it again.

Definitely up there with the stupidest thing i've ever done.

only ever triple dropped once , had one pill and got a msg from my mate on same pill saying they were low dose so withine minutes of having 1st i had 2nd and 3rd only to find out they were also quite full of meth , even though with the 3pills combined the mdma in them was enough but the meth kept me up till the next night strung out , a feeling i dont really enjoy

If I go over 4 pills...I trip more at the comedown...and feel more cracked out.

My pill dropping timeline:

T+0: first pill (parachuted)
T+1: second pill (whole pill swallowed)
T+2.5: third pill (whole pill swallowed)
T+4: forth pill (whole pill swallowed)

Plugging seems alluring...but part of me is too lazy to get warm water and a syringe.

May be I'll try it this weekend...with the first pill and then drop as normal (above timeline).

I never take less than 2 pills to start with but then again i never use pills from an unknown source and i have a fair tolerance, just the fact you are askin this question tells me you probably shouldnt...

I know you Australians spend ridiculous amounts on pills and therfor only take 3-4 a night. Here in the UK tripple-dropping is not uncommon. Neither is taking 15-25 pills a night. Especially when they're usually free/a few $

My dealers bag once broke in a club and he took all 12 of the pills at once.
My mate also took 6 at once and his mom walked in right when they were hitting him! Hilarious for us - his mom is convinced he was just really drunk. (He was swaying about and rambling on about coathangers)

The only time for tripple dunters is at the end of the night when they've stopped hitting you as a last desperate attempt to get a wee buzz back.

It wouldn't make a difference to me if they were free, I mean what price can you put on the health of your brain? I've taken ecstasy fairly regularly for the last six years and have never taken more than 1.5 at once. I can still speel and reed good ;)

I triple dropped blue barrels (2002/2003) once AND i'D NEVER DO IT AGAIN. My CNS was not functioning properly.

No one can tell you if you can triple drop but yourself... It all depends on your tolerance and other factors. I personally eat 4 - 5 in one go but that is because I take anti depressants and pretty much stop them from working. But only attempt to take what you think you can handle you should be double dropping for a while until you start to triple drop and so on....

mushi mushi 88 said:
No one can tell you if you can triple drop but yourself... It all depends on your tolerance and other factors. I personally eat 4 - 5 in one go but that is because I take anti depressants and pretty much stop them from working. But only attempt to take what you think you can handle you should be double dropping for a while until you start to triple drop and so on....

well, im not sure if taking neurological stimulants is so condusive with anti depressants, in my mind there usually is a reason for being prescribed these.

its like putting your body through a battle that it doesnt need to..... but is a good reminder to other bluelighters about the risk associated with doing this

it depends on your own tolerance really, how strong the pill is, and what you think your body can handle.
i generally give most things a go on one, then if i do get the same stuff again i know how much i'll need.

well i dont think its safe if you take a pill with mystery contents so if you want an intense experiance get some mdma and take like 350-450 mg if you can get it
and i know you still dunno what it realy is .......... but its still shit loads safer

kaosisallwesee said:
well i dont think its safe if you take a pill with mystery contents so if you want an intense experiance get some mdma and take like 350-450 mg if you can get it
and i know you still dunno what it realy is .......... but its still shit loads safer

or you can stop taking stuff for a while and take 100mg

kaosisallwesee said:

chances are if you need that much "pure mdma" to get a good peak, its cut to the shit!

Dave82 said:
chances are if you need that much "pure mdma" to get a good peak, its cut to the shit!
nah man i dont get shit mdma this stuff has had friends fucked off 120mg , like proper fucked, a freind of a friend knows a chemist and has had it tested to be clean from any contaminants he actualy said it was the strongest he'd seen on the street for years just +350mg give you a far more intense come up/peak and you come down faster than taking that much over a whole night and sometimes i cant be fucked to be up all night

I know a guy who double dumped and then had a seizure, resulting in severe amnesia and the worst short term memory loss ever. he has to ring me for directions to get to my house every time he comes over (usually a couple of times a month)

i've triple dropped 3 times. Don't ever do it unless you want to live with some pretty fucked damage. I swear, whatever else was in the pills killed my bowel or stomach.

every time i drop i usually drop 4or 5 in one session the rush is intense as but i have a high tolerance since i've been doin them for a few years now, it all depends on the person