• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Taking High dose of 2 cb few days after mdma.

Thrax

Bluelighter
Did you think it is safe to take high dose of 2cb after taking 150 mg of mdma ?

Did 2cb act on serotonin like ecstasy ?

2cb acts on serotonin receptors, but it's not a serotonin releaser like MDMA. Should be fine, my only caution would be to make sure you're not super wore out or drained from your roll, could contribute to a worse experience. But yeah it'll work, there's no cross tolerance as far as I know.

2cb acts on serotonin receptors, but it's not a serotonin releaser like MDMA. Should be fine, my only caution would be to make sure you're not super wore out or drained from your roll, could contribute to a worse experience. But yeah it'll work, there's no cross tolerance as far as I know.

Thanks for your replies, hope you're right.

And did you know if it exist cross tolerance between lsd and 2cb ?

Cross tolerance between lsd and 2cb does exist. Have heard ppl say that tolerance doesn't build as strongly with 2cb, as in you can trip more frequently with it by itself. I've found them to be cross tolerant, yeah.

I believe slight cross tolerance between them although someone else may know more. I would imagine doing LSD then 2-CB days later the 2-CB may seem lacklustre.

The biggest take home from this would be to be aware when doing these drugs days apart that you aren't still worn out from your last experience before the next one etc. Which can have a negative effect on your trip. As defeciT already pointed out.