• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking Ambien with a benzo tolerance?

Tyasya64

Greenlighter
Ok so i can take 15mg of kpins to get a buzz(sometimes i pop them like candy... Mm... Minty), and i heard theres somewhat of a cross tolerance between kpins and ambien. So about how much ambien should make me feel good but not fucked up and black out?

I've taken around 60mg before and was fine, ate everything in the fridge. I don't sleep walk or do anything weird though, so I wouldn't advise it.

I'd say 20mg, but ambien isn't really supposed to make you "feel good". Makes things a little more interesting, but I rarely remember much when I take it.

Also, if you take 20mg, many people are known to keep re-dosing. You wake up and your prescription is gone, so be careful with that.

I don't find any recreational effects from z drugs at all they are good for putting u asleep and that's about it.
15mg kpins that's a crazy amount that really needs addressing but l would recommend 20mg half hour b4 bed that's all z drugs are good 4 sleep.

15mg kpins that's a crazy amount that really needs addressing but l would recommend 20mg half hour b4 bed that's all z drugs are good 4 sleep.

Yeahhhh... I literally used to put the medicine bottle to my mouth and fill my mouth with it, i just ate it like it was candy. Minty. I DO NOT advise doing that ever. I just take 3 a day now for my actual prescribed anxiety issues. But 20 mg is sounding like a good starting dose..

Just take them and your clonazepam as prescribed otherwise, you will be in a world of pain when you run out.

Ok so i can take 15mg of kpins to get a buzz(sometimes i pop them like candy... Mm... Minty), and i heard theres somewhat of a cross tolerance between kpins and ambien. So about how much ambien should make me feel good but not fucked up and black out?
The cross tolerance between benzodiazepines and the "Z-drugs" is highly overestimated.
They don't work in quite the same way.
They will have synergy together producing greater sedation and amnesia.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO KEEP IN MIND IS THAT NO DOSE OF AMBIEN WILL SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR CLONAZEPAM DOSE AND SEIZURES CAN RESULT FROM WITHDRAWL OF CLONAZEPAM.

Sorry for the caps, but I wanted to make that very clear in case you were possibly considering that.

Take less clonazepam if you want to see the ambien work effectively.

Ambien doesn't even make you feel good, in fact it barely has any recreational use. It's for insomnia and if you don't sleep on it you might experience hallucinations but little to no euphoria. Also 15mg of klonopin is absolutely ridiculous, that cannot be good for you.
Please stay safe mate

Why do you say this? Zolpidem is subtype selective for the BZD alpha 1 site - the one most implicated in the rewarding and addicting effects of the benzo/z-drug class...

https://www.drugabuse.gov/news-even...nderlies-benzodiazepines-addictive-properties

Ive read all of youre warnings trust me i do stay as safe as i can and thanks. But all of yalls posts are confusing me tbh. I still dont have a clear estimate of ambien to take to see hallucinations.

Zolpidem's hallucinations aren't going to be typical if you are used to psychedelics. Its very different. It produces a mild sense of dissociation and makes things seem alive - ie wals breathing and moving and objects seeming alive. Myself and others have also always thought there were other people around when they weren't.

Insufflation is your best bet for this effect. Between 10 - 30mg as zolpidem is not good oraly and is SEVERELY hampered by food. As for an oral dose, I wouldn't be able to give any pointers as I have never gotten ANY effects from this drug orally regardless of dosage.

Just be sure not to be alone your first time, as it most definitely is a hallucinogen and a trip sitter would be wise. Especially one that lowers inhibitions

Ahh i got another question. If i have a bigish meal beforehand should it still work if i snort it? Because someone said taking Ambien orally with food in your stomach doesnt work too well