Taking a break.. sigh!

Ashke

Bluelighter
So yeah, after pretty continuous use since I discovered the drug -- on average once a week, sometimes twice -- I've decided it's time to give my poor brain a break from ecstacy.
Oh, I'm staying around to chatter atcha all, mind you. But after New Years eve's excess, I'm gonna chill with it, stick to other drugs for a bit and let my brain cell endings heal or whatnot.
The break will end when Loupy comes to visit me from California and we go hit Radiate together and live it up.
smile.gif
I can't wait. So... sigh. This will be annoying, I can tell already. But I'll stick to my guns. And if any pill reports hit the board between tonight and February 5th, smack me around, okay?
smile.gif
*P*L*U*R*
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Hey Ashke. Don't worry, I'm joining you in taking a break. I've been partying too much lately and it can't be healthy plus it can't do very much for my school work. I'm guessing that I'll start up again once I have some money. That should be around March Break. So I have a long time to go before I go to another rave
frown.gif
Oh it's gonna be tough.

Same here. My body/brain is just worn out. I'm definitely gonna slow down on the pill popping. From now on I'm only gonna roll once a month, maybe less. Of course I'm still gonna party because I just love to dance!!
To everyone taking a break from X: when the going gets tough, just think about how great your rolls will be when you go back. Thats what keeps me going!
Good Luck and PLUR
smile.gif

would you believe that i'm already on a break?? i actually made it through new years without doing any drugs (except alcohol and ephedrine). that makes it 21 days since i last did any illegal drugs. i'm aiming for a three month break. around the second week of march my school holds this amazing rave and i'll definitely pop a few pills that night.
i'm wondering how long the rest of you are planning to take off. also, what are your reasons?
for me it was a lot of things. my gf was pretty upset at how often i was doing e. i had made a few bad decisions (missing work, not doing as well as i should in school because i was sketched out from partying). i also kinda wanted to prove to myself that i was still in control. i've been doing drugs since i was 15 without ever taking a break for more than maybe a month and i want to prove to myself what i have always said about "not needing drugs" and "only doing them for fun."
i also kinda found that i had been narrowing my horizons a little too much. when i first tried it one of the things i loved about it was that it gave me a new perspective on life. i was able to see things differently and try new things. however, more recently i was beginning to fall into a rut; i was doing the same things all the time and i wasn't really using the drugs to explore as much as i had in the past.
well, those are my reasons. like i said, i'd be interested to hear what everyone else has to say
smile.gif

oh, ashke, you read my mind. I too am gonna chill for awhile. I start class on wed. ,so that will help me chill out on the E.
My mind/body and pocket will thank me for the break. I guess I will just save my money and and rest up so I can ROCK THE HOUSE at radiate.
I think I'll be hanging in the chat room quite abit, feel free to stop by...
PLUR

Good luck, all of you!
------------------
xoxo
flux

Seems a lot of us are taking a break... and a much needed one at that. I know most of the FL Bluelight crew is.
brand-x --- mucho congrats on your 21 days. hehe...my name is brand-x and I'm 21 days sober...LOL. I'm aiming for the end of February or beginning of March until I roll again. I wound up taking a 3 week break before NYE and doing so made it all the easier to go on another break, now that I know I can do it. My reasons are pretty simple...cash flow and tolerance. I already know I don't need to blow up to have a good time, cause the crew does plenty of non drug-related things (Tiger I am SO there for family game night
smile.gif
). I'm much looking forward to when we do have a fuctup meetup again and I'll be able to roll my ass off with only 3 beanz for the night.
smile.gif

So for everyone taking a break....good luck and stay strong. We're all here for eachother.
smile.gif

Wow, looks like a whole bunch of the Ohio Bluelight kidz are taking a break. Didn't realize that! Heh, hooray for rolling face with no tolerance this upcoming February 5th at Radiate!!
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

Takin a break also!
Yep...must do...i've been partying/rollin way to much since early december. I think a 6 weeks break is in order. I Keep my mood up just thinkin how good the next time i roll is gonna be. Good Luck to all of you...
stay strong...

I too am takin a break and my reasons our simple.......I feel like an 8up all the time LOL.....Not to mention I need to spend money on other things, since I will be moving soon. Also it was taking me 5 pills each nite and that gets quite too expensive.
I cant wait till I can blow up on my first pill, instead of having to drop the second to kick the first one in.
Well it seems it will probably be about late feb. or march before I roll again and also I am stayin away from the Hippie Crack (ie wippits). As far as some of the others might still partake in those not sure yet
Peace and good luck to all the breakers.......RuRu
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Taking a break here too. Too much money, too much to do in the next few weeks, and really it just seems like a good idea, and a good time to do it. So I'm waiting for Century here in Feb, then maybe I'll even wait it out from then until Mardi Gras. Good luck to everybody. You can have a great sober time too, it's good to remind ourselves of that once in a while.
- aby

i am also taking a break along wiht the florida crew....im still 8up nad its ohhh jan 4th.hmmmmmmmm bad thing the even worse thing was i was on breal since thanksgiving.
what i need to learn is that my tolerance has dropped and when i do party only every few months i dont need to take the same amount as when i was parting a few times a week........after all i took on NYE itll be a long lomg time before i need to party, and like flower said you dont need drugs to have fun with friends.
and ruru no hippy crack...wowow you are taking a break..hehe

Good Luck,Everybody.
Im with you all,hope I make it!
Same here,taking a break.I think i slept only on 7 friday nights,of 1999,and i wont get into the thurs,or Sat,etc...
Took 3 weeks off straight,after ending up in an ambulance.NOT E,ANXIATY attack from rushing on to many pills at once.
Well till my birthday,feb,ill try to remember what else is amusing.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos
~I lived a year on a life support system called: E .

I am so NOT taking a break!!
But I'll party a little bit for all of you.. Good luck ya'all.
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

If it makes anyone feel better, I'm stopping usage of ALL drugs. Including alcohol and nitrous(which I love so much.) And to top it all off, my girl just left for college. It pretty much sucks to be me right now. Anyways, may we all have the will power to say no to drugs(just for a couple months.) We can do it.

Ok guys i have told you all that i am taking a break which I am, but it seems that taking a break from the hippie crack is gonna be harder than I thought.
frown.gif
On thing that I have always said to my crew is that out of all the things I do, Hippie crack is the one thing that I would have the hardest time to give up. E, K, G, A, and anyhting else that I can get myself into is easy to give up for a bit, but the hippie crack is so dam adictive, I am so jonesen' for it right now and its legal and I can get it anywhere anytime of the day basically, which is what totally makes it tougher than shit.....
Well I am gonna try my darndest to endure and not succomb to the all mighty wippit but I can not make any promises with that
frown.gif
frown.gif

Anywho...peace and may we all be strong with our breakz......RuRu

After a 72-hour bender last week, I too am taking a break. My brain and body can no longer handle that kind of abuse without at least a few weeks off. I'm aiming for late March (when my best friend visits) to be the next time. But I'll still check in to this board - it's addictive as any drug
wink.gif

------------------
E PLURibus unum