• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tactile,olfactory & taste hallucinations

On my one and only mushroom trip (yay) I was hearing more shit than I was seeing
edit:lol wow sorry for my obliviousness, i didnt see what the post was actually about.

VVV Whoa, thats pretty intense

Last edited:
The popular thing in psychedelics now are the visual and mindfuck aspects, so lots of new research goes into finding the next big drug that will fit in those categories. If someone was looking solely for other kinds of hallucinations, we'd be using all sorts of unheard of substances now. Sooner or later, some scientist will accidentally stumble across some awesome chemical like Hoffman did with acid, that will cause a breakthrough with the other senses.

As science progresses, I think we will be able to choose what kind of trip we want to go on when doing drugs in the future, kind of like a psychedelic build-a-drug catalog.

After thinking about this subject and weighing visuals against hallucinations ( with hallucinations being something you believe to be real, maybe tho only for a split second) I'd have to say that I experience olfactory hallucinations more frequently than any other type of hallucination.

Problem is this visuals etc versus "proper hallucinations" is a bit subjective.

LSA gave me the munchies and I did seem to find food more enjoyable.

I found the opposite, morning glory seeds completely removed my sense of taste and when I tried to eat I could only sense texture in my mouth. It took me minutes to swallow each single bite. Overall an unpleasant experience.

My names Brian. I got diagnosed with glasses and asthma in the third grade. My education after that is spotty at best.
I respect my body, keep records.
"just dreamt it up now"
I dont have external motion, smell or touch in my dreams. Control equals start/change/stop. I'm not concious in my dreams. I've got a viewpoint (my own) of color, not much else. To sum it up a few words: trapped, can't leave, foreverness, hold this.
Self: perfect communication is mathematics. Two way communication is Joe asks Ed what he think about (blank) and Joe responds "yes" and that their (blank).
Destroying energy is acknowledging something in the physical universe and then giving it no time and space. Matter includes energy for the format MEST: matter, energy, time, space.
metallicy taste in the back of my throat
karma 12845
that is communication also ie. putting something metal in your mouth.
As far as smells go but I'd like a feel when you go swimming two-month-old infant while tripping on some acid

blanketing is putting two bodies together and seeing what, if any sexual charge you get off it.

I live in Oswego new york. My parents are C f potter and K s burger. I went to schools in the central new york area.

I would include instructions on how to critizise, but I'm not going to. My dream is to lay around comfortably with no clothes on and under the influence of drugs that my Probation Officer cant detect.

Do you think mathematics can suitably describe emotional reaction ?

I find if I've had a few canisters of nos (nitrous oxide/laughing gas, over 10 if just with weed or just a couple if with LSA) I can taste it and it tastes blue and sweet and reminds me of 'ambrosial nectar of the gods' which I am slurping greedily down. Weird mixing of the senses, but very enjoyable!

I found the opposite, morning glory seeds completely removed my sense of taste and when I tried to eat I could only sense texture in my mouth. It took me minutes to swallow each single bite. Overall an unpleasant experience.

huh.. I did HBWR and while my trip wasnt spectacular I dont think I've had that much euphoria since my first time with weed.

And I just ran around my cabinet killing cookies and snacks and everything. I gained a pound that night for sure.

I've experienced intense gustatory enhancement and psychedelia while on 2C-C, comparable to the mosaicization/digitization of visual space, when eating a chocolate. The taste was much brighter than it should have been, and appeared to be coming at me in a series of tiny quanta. I've had similar, though not so intense, overwhelmings of taste with 2C-B.

That sounds quite incredible... quantised taste? I'd love to have that kind of experience!

My own experience of olfactory hallucination was on LSD many years ago - a whiff of something burning (which in hindsight was probably a match being struck) induced immediate feelings of heat in my limbs, and a strong anxiety that I, or something near to me, was on fire. Brief discussion with the nearest sober person convinced me it was all in my head.