• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Syrian rue seeds? what should I do with them

that's really good to know! I had a from good to bad experience last night- started out good but went bad later on . I was in a really dark place and completely sad. I got through it and I'm ok, but damn it was scary. I have had great experienes with schrooms before, so this caught me off guard. i was alone and did not know what to do. thankfully, i had friends on the internet I could talk to until i came back.

earlier today, someone on a FB forum suggested I try syrian rue along with it next time.

I've never tried DMT. But I can tell you a little bit about recreational value of Syrian Rue because some of my compatriots use Syrian Rue as "Bug Repellent Incense". But I've orally consumed the seeds more than once. You hallucinate only when u take a large dose like 2/3 tablespoon. I suggest the extraction method written by Erowid. Even when u combine with DMT, your stomach should be fully empty or i guarantee that u won't stop puking. I see Syrian Rue as a fully psychedelic substance but there is no way to get rid of the side effects. Ive lost my interest in Psychedelics. I like relaxants and always struggle to overcome my anxiety.

Good luck to all.