View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Syrian Rue and DMT

maat

Ex-Bluelighter
What would be the correct dose for DMT if one were to eat 5 grams of syrian rue seeds (not extract, just munch them) and eat pure DMT crystal? Do not tell me to extract the syrian rue, my body handles it just fine, I have eaten it before.

What would be the appropriate time between eating each?

Should anything be done with the DMT beforehand (i.e. put it in lemon juice)?

I am about 125 pounds, and have experience with "heroic" doses of LSD (up to 600 mics, usually 200), mushrooms (5 g every time), and mescaline (only a couple times, but 700 mg).

I am posting because there seems to be a lot of conflicting information. The DMT is high quality crystal. This is about the DMT dose, from what I gather 5 grams of syrian rue is the way to go, although I have heard conflicting reports on that as well. Some say 100 mg DMT is very intense, others say its just threshold. I don't want to die a thousand deaths (a few might be cool), but I don't want to under-dose.

Some consensus would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Never eat dmt crystals without a MAOI.You need a higher oral dose to get high of course

I know. I was looking for an answer to the question I asked.

about 200mg seems a pretty decent DMT dose IME but YMMW.
Preferably start lower than that...

I too have seen conflicting reports on DMT dose, i think it varies from person to person what effects they prefer.

Within rue and dmt extract, I have seen doses ranging between
8g rue 30 mg dmt
7g rue 80 mg dmt
3.5g rue 50 mg dmt
3.5g rue 200 mg dmt.

Some people like heavy harmalas, some like heavy dmt.

I recommend trying like 5 g rue, 50 mg dmt half hour later and having 3 g rue and 30mg dmt pre capsuled for a booster dose.

Have fun.

Is there any new info on this...
I was thinking 3g rue and 50mg DMT...

I plant to try it this way soon

from what ive read, 3g is plenty for rue inhibition.
as for dmt, it varies from people
some take 200mg, other 50mg and people can say they are floored with 50mg, other says 50mg is low. some will say even 20mg is a good dose.
you need to experiment. begin with not more then 50mg.

50mg is very low toltec - probably about threshold. I couldn't tell you the mg dose but I just tended to scoop enough to fill a 00 capsule. Throw it in some coca cola to create the DMT phosphate salt which is slightly less nauseating and try 5-10 drops of essence of lemon oil for the nausea too. It's likely you'll still have to vomit about 20-30 minutes after you drop the DMT tho.