• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Synthetic Meth?

Tigerboltsnfjk

Greenlighter
Got this 'Synthetic Meth" from someone but I don't know what the hell it is... First of all it doesn't crack back but it gels up. It kind of tastes like plasticy and it numbs your mouth like really really good shit does but I'm still sketched out kinda. Has anyone heard of this?

Got this 'Synthetic Meth" from someone but I don't know what the hell it is... First of all it doesn't crack back but it gels up. It kind of tastes like plasticy and it numbs your mouth like really really good shit does but I'm still sketched out kinda. Has anyone heard of this?
No idea what you have there...and no one can truly ID it based on description alone but all Methamphetamine is synthetic.
Sorry I cant shed any more light on the subject I'm afraid but I guess on the plus side for you at least it's not subjectively bad product (whatever it is).

Synthetic meth FFS. What next? You really shouldn’t consume drugs you don’t know what they are. Could be toxic.

Ask for conventional next time.
It's cheaper, and there's no concurrent data that points to synthetic being any better.

lol "synthetic meth". If it's not organic, all natural, fair trade meth I ain't buying.

But yeah all meth is synthetic, though if it was advertised as synthetic meth it's probably not meth at all, maybe an RC or some inactive shit. There's no way to know for sure unless you send it to a lab for analysis.

That description did catch my eye though. Have you tried to heat it as if you were to smoke it? Does it burn quickly and turns red/orangish?

I didn't know really really good shit made your mouth numb....guess I've never had any good stuff, ever.

I prefer my shards plucked directly from the branches of the meth tree
So did I so, so much that I took to that tasty tree with an axe, put every piece through the chipper and shot every gram that came out the other side. Now I'm crying because i have no more meth tree in my garden.

I didn't know really really good shit made your mouth numb....guess I've never had any good stuff, ever.
Yeah I kind of missed that one but you have a fair point. I get decent meth and it’s never made me numb, except maybe a tingle over my brain after a big one and that catch in my throat if it’s IV.

So did I so, so much that I took to that tasty tree with an axe, put every piece through the chipper and shot every gram that came out the other side. Now I'm crying because i have no more meth tree in my garden.
The serpent is a wicked one. Once you’ve eaten the fruit the God which makes up your peaceful life has you banished to wicked, fractured lands. Only the shards which litter the wilderness out here can keep you going, if only temporarily. Eventually you look at yourself in your glass mirror and see nothing but the hell on the other side where that glass was, as you’ve smoked it all.

That’s what smoking meth is like, I’m so numb as long as I’m on it. Though not on my lips which is odd.

Anyway to the OP. Dude, get rid of whatever the fuck you were given here. It’s weird and probably dangerous even more so than regular synthetic meth.

Got this 'MSM' from someone but I don't know what the hell it is... First of all it doesn't crack back. It kind of tastes like a fart and it numbs your mouth like really really good cocaine does but I'm still sketched out kinda. Has anyone heard of this?

Strangely enough I'm experiencing the same thing with excellent effects.stays liquid instead of solidifying,has a plastics taste with a numbing effect but works very well.a-pvp is what gel i have.what flavour do U have?