Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Synth Mushroom Tincture/Drops

O_oSam

Greenlighter
Hello good people,

I have been lurking for a while and reading some helpful info by a user Solipsism, but have a few extra questions on this matter:

I have an old Friend who used to bring mushroom drops to parties and wanted to make him a birthday gift...

I initially wanted to use 4-HO-MET but I understand 4-ACO-DMT is a lot more stable in alcohol than the MET, correct?

Where does an actually mushroom extraction (Liberty Caps) sit on this stability scale?

If alcohol is properly anhydrous (mag sulphate), how long is 4-ACO going to last (refrigerated)? If its the most stable of the three, it must be good for a long time as I remember people having the same vials for months a while back?

Many thanks for your input.

Refridgerated or especially frozen should be fine. Big no no is leaving dissolved tryptamines out in room temperature.

I think extracting from psilocybin mushrooms is really easy, ie can just be water. Blue honey is also a thing. I've heard of people using an ultra sonic bath to break down the chitin walls in the cells but i think that is about as tech extraction gets with mushrooms. I dont think heat effects it either way. Ive had choc bars and gummies made with 4-ACO-DMT so I would imagine that it isnt all that sensitive to heating. hope this helps.

Ive had solutions of Psilacetin in vodka before and yeah they remained stable for some months, but eventually they turned black and lost alot of potency. Its just not worth doing this IMO, better to keep in dry in amber vial in cool dark place, freezer if its an option just make sure you let it adjust to room temp before you open the vial.

Ive had batches of Tryps stay completely white for years doing this. And just weigh the stuff out on a mg scale and make capsules. Its not like its so potent you need to do liquid measurement to be exact. But yeah i went through this phase were i was making 30ml amber vials with 30mgs of DOC and 250mgs of 4-AcO-DMT dissolved in vodka. The people i was getting rid of it to really loved the stuff, had them keep it in the freezer.