• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Synergistic or stupid (imovane +alcohol)

Mr_Fluffykins

Bluelighter
Say if you were to take around 15mg of imovane (zolpiclone) would it be safe or even beneful to drink a 500ml can of 5% beer? 2 cans? 3 cans?

or is it just play stupid,

i know if the two are mixed heavily there could be danger, but is there a middle ground?

it's only going to make you fall on your arse and not remember a thing, i'd advise against it. take the zopiclone by itself without the beer so you get a feeling for the drug alone.

there is a middle ground yes, that would involve sipping one beer slowly.

basic combo over to BDD

oh ok, i am sipping this one beer slowly over the hour, i wasnt gonna drip anymore then that,
and my imovane dose is, 5mg, but i took 3, im pretty sure, ill be fine, i just wanted to know before i opened a beer

does anyone have experinec?

I have experience.
I take zopiclone 7.5 and temazepam 30 mg every night.
I'll drink the equivalent of half a beer to potentiate it on occasion...

I have experience.
I take zopiclone 7.5 and temazepam 30 mg every night.
I'll drink the equivalent of half a beer to potentiate it on occasion...
but thats a tripple mix, all three would potentiate each other

last night i did
10mg of zop,
then drank half my tall can of beer,
took 5mg more
finished my beer
then had 2 shots of gin in water

flash forward morning i lean over to take a sip of water
and i taste the gin in the water i and realised i didnt finish it all,
great sleep thouh

Drinking much alcohol with zopiclone is asking for a blackout. Ive mixed zopiclone with alcohol and zopiclone with benzos and zopiclone with benzos and alcohol. Alcohol ruins the feel of any other downer and just results in a sloppy mess.

Id say just take 15mg's of zopiclone on it's own or with a benzo if you can get one. Do both in low doses of course. Also mixing a anti-histamine like diphenhydramine with zopiclone will help you get a goods night rest. Taking 50mg's of diphenhydramine with 7.5mg's of zopiclone should help you sleep pretty good.

My problem with the Z-drugs is that after taking a reasonable dose, say, 10mg of Ambien (zolpidem), I feel totally normal. So I potentiate it with a beer or two. Usually, no more because I've done some very silly things with the 3 beer (12.oz., 6%) + zolpidem combo.

I've read and heard enough accounts from other people who experience the same sober feeling after taking similar doses. I get energized but feel totally normal and in that state, I could easily have done something foolish enough to end up hurting myself or others. So far my mistakes have involved cooking ludicrous invented recipes and falling asleep while the dish is on the stove/in the oven. Once, I drove on that combination (very, VERY bad me). I was lucky, but I stopped going past the 10mg + 2 beer dosage because I want to avoid jail or hurting someone else. And while I still occasionally go out tagging on the combo. Z-drugs remove my internal criticism mechanism, so I've actually done some great art under their influence. I absolutely will not allow myself to drive though.

Just something to keep in mind. I've done quite a range of drugs but I consider the Z-drugs some of the most potentially dangerous b/c of the reckless "sobriety" effect.

took 15mg, with 5 beers, and a shot of gin

disapointing ,this is my 5th time doing imovane, tolerance?

well when i was living in europe i had a prescription for 10mg zopiclone and every time i took it, it left a awfall metalic taste in my mouth but supprisingly when i drank beer or alchohol i couldnt taste it so i ended up taking somewhere between 20-30mg of zopiclode and had a 6 pack and id like to add i weigh 130 pounds and im very small. but the point is i had the best time of my life but you just gata always be carefull with that stuff because you might feel like you can take another and the next thing you know your puking and cant walk lol.

so my zoplicone tolerance is building up, cuz ive had 15mg, and 3 beers, and 2 shotsofstrong scotch, and im notthat tired,
its a shame cuz toelreance leads to dependence, leads to addiction

Say if you were to take around 15mg of imovane (zolpiclone) would it be safe or even beneful to drink a 500ml can of 5% beer? 2 cans? 3 cans?

or is it just play stupid,

i know if the two are mixed heavily there could be danger, but is there a middle ground?

I insuffilateda 0.5 grams of cocaine, then when that ran out I ate 2- 7.5mg Zopiclone, and now im drinking beer and smoking reefers. I feel good and do this on a regular basis, on this particular night I havent taken my Hydromorphone, and Hydromorph Contin. I am prescribed everything short of the cocaine. I dont find a problen in it if you are someone with self control and arent trying to push the limits with any one substance. take a smart and humble dose of each and take an hour between each and you should be cool