• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Synchronicities and Cosmic Connections

For what it's worth: I think it's counter-productive to attribute addiction to these vague forces, like it was counter-productive for medical practitioners to attempt to exorcise the demons of cancer patients...

(There are real-world reasons that we become addicts, in other words... and believing that there aren't prevents us from treating them.)

I don't disagree with what you're saying at all; I wasn't attributing the entire state of addiction to invisible forces, more along the lines of a contributing factor in the sense that not all thoughts within our minds originate from us and that thoughts/impulses from external intelligences can sway a persons actions. The same thing happens in the biological realm with parasites altering brain chemistry directly to influence actions (which in itself is fascinating, youtube 'TED Talk Ed Yong - Parasites).

For what it's worth: I think it's counter-productive to attribute addiction to these vague forces, like it was counter-productive for medical practitioners to attempt to exorcise the demons of cancer patients...

(There are real-world reasons that we become addicts, in other words... and believing that there aren't prevents us from treating them.)

It's not about denying all the physical/psychological/social etc. causes but more a hint that there can also be a spiritual dimension involved. From personal experience I would tend to agree, and especially as there seem to be spiritual consequences for everything we do (it's not about choosing one or the other, more realising that we operate on multiple levels). But we seem to have an awful lot stacked against us.

Sounds like sunbeams and sunshine I know.

A spiritual or higher-consciousness drug-addict seems perfect.

Might as well be holding up a sign that says "Welcome everyone - some for all".

Do you think though that drug use inherently brings darkness into ones life?

I like the darkness of mystery and the obscure, not the darkness of confusion and pain; I wonder if the two can be safely/adeuqately seperated?

Good post friend :) I think that relinquishing control of one's life to outside forces is either completely mad or completely brilliant. On one hand, I hate the idea of not being in at least cursory control of my own life, on the other hand my sometimes overwhelming need for guidance and support makes me desperate (at times) for help from beyond. I wish that angels and demons were constantly battling for the prize of my soul, and that this was more significant then it probably is. It would make the probable reality more interesting at least...

But its also fantastic knowing that I have absolute, ultimate, infinite freedom in this life if I choose it. That frightens and enlightens :)

It's not about denying all the physical/psychological/social etc. causes but more a hint that there can also be a spiritual dimension involved. From personal experience I would tend to agree, and especially as there seem to be spiritual consequences for everything we do (it's not about choosing one or the other, more realising that we operate on multiple levels). But we seem to have an awful lot stacked against us.

In terms of hierarchical consciousness, surely we alone are blessed on this planet with the lowest odds stacked against us in comparison to, say, kangaroos or trees?

Hmm. :)

Do you think though that drug use inherently brings darkness into ones life?

Yes and no.

Not inherently. But it tends to, so as a rule for a human being you can say it does. Sadly I can look back and think of much darkness it has brought into my life in different ways. One main one is the way it dims your consciousness and concern for how the way you live impact the society you live in and especially those close to you.

I mean, my dad drives me mad, but it must be torture living with a child "lost" to drug-addiction and knowing, for all they know, it could kill you any day, aside from all the bad things it can draw you into, both as a victim and perpetrator, as well as how your reationship can be ruined or nearly always will be harmed.

I like the darkness of mystery and the obscure, not the darkness of confusion and pain; I wonder if the two can be safely/adeuqately seperated?

"Darkness" can certainly be comfortable in many ways, and make life easier in many ways, depending on how you define it. Lying can make your life easier, for one thing. Also, dimming your consciousness, in general and to specific things, can make life easier to life and many things easier to deal with.

Certain drugs make "dimming your consciousness" that way more easily (and this can include lowering your awareness or even refuse acknoweledging things that cause you pain, the things you do that cause others pain, your own conscience, what is destructive to your life, awareness of the past and future, and many things). But it will also be very unpleasent when you have to, especially if it's over night, and you all of a sudden are made aware of all these things again. Then you're suddenly not able to dim them out as much and are forced to face up to all that you have suppressed and br tormented by your subconsciousness. Indeed it is almost enough to kill you if the shift is sudden with no gradual transition (which it typically is for a drug-addict). So the pleasure or help you can gain from darkness in different ways has a powerful backlash as well. This also includes different forms of selfishness, or putting yourself before others, in the end you also suffer for that.

Although this might be a more unsual way to see darkness, these are the forms that tend to make their ways into our everyday lives, and do insidious damage in a way we might not even be aware of. And darkness is most powerful when it's undetectable or seen as something positive. But then lack of knowledge or awareness of any one thing can be seen as a form of darkness aswell. It's a misunderstanding to think wisdom is a part of darkness. It's the opposite of wisdom, the dark counterpart of wisdom is ignorance, lack of understanding, deception. It might come, and usually will to be accepted, in the form of truth and some form of enlightening knowledge or wisdom. But this is just superficial, and for the truths it brings it brings many more lies, and for all the helpful things it has to teach you it teaches much more that is harmful and destructive.

But there are certainly many ways to glamourise darkness. And this is also how it normally appears, as no one would take it at face value, so it steals beauty, knowledge, and love from the light to be accptable. Some things literally work as a form of brain-washing that makes someone more receptive to that path. Like popular music and movies especially. In real life, though, it's mostly not as romantic. The "beauty" of darkness depends on illusion to a great degree, definitely, especially as the human soul is engeneered to only love the light or what is of God only. It's like it has a way of automatically rejecting what is not, so all darkness has to be blended with some light to be acceptable to the human soul, otherwise it will just be thrown out. I remember Aivanhov once saying if you ever were to be faced by "the Devil" that you would just fall down and scream in unimaginable pain.

I guess this could be compared to how I imagine if you were able to see a visual translation of the beauty of "God", from the perspective of a human being, you would probably be tormented in agonising bliss. As being confronted with more light than you can handle is also very painful and I think one way of seeing enlightenment is learning to handle higher degrees of light or high consciousness. Which are different words for the same thing, although most are more gray, or lukewarm like Jesus would say - I agree "lukewarm" is boring and cowardly in many ways and he had a point, but he always had a point, he was a bastard like that.

Last edited:
I suspect that part of this "fauna" is the low-level negative/dark spirits, demons, etc. that are often reported to hang around drug-abusers, both as a way to take part in their high (when a person passes out from drugs a demon will enter his body to enjoy the high while he's out is one thing I remember reading) and on the other hand to torture them and feed off their negative emotions .....

and provide an escape route for them when under the influence as they have no other way to escape their hell than attach themselves to human bodies and live through them. Like how Manly P. Hall describes the low spirits who hang around opium dens, etc. And, like I've mentioned before, I was once told I had over 500 dark spirits living in my energy field (have no way of knowing if that was true).

They're also said to be especially attracted to those who harbour both a lot of light and a lot of darkness within them as they need their light for life and to survive, as they have no way of generating their own, but also feed off dark energy as they're dark or low-consciousness beings.
I would like to share a personal example of synchronicity that I think this thread triggered. It is almost always with alcohol but rarely with opium. It was very much what you just described. When I drink too much and go to sleep drunk, I experience this in the drunk-dream state. It seems like it triggers sleep paralysis and hypnogogic episodes. I "see" these "low level" entities in the form of psionic leeches, spiders, snakes. They float, fly, crawl, or slither near me. Some remind me of deep see creatures like the Angler Fish. They seem to be able to sense that I'm in a vulnerable condition. They approach and attach themselves too me and drain me. They feed off something (my energy, life force, emotions, the drunk state...) the way leeches suck blood. There is nothing I can do to stop them. Sometimes they remain attached for days - the next night I go to sleep, they are still there. They seem to detach by themselves but only after not drinking for a few days. I've never been a heavy drinker, but only very rare binges of no more than 10 drinks so I doubt that these are the DTs.

Last edited:
By the way, I just remembered I was really told that over 2000 negative enteties were removed from my energy field. The remaining 500 were removed the last time as I was told it would be too much to removed all at once (this was from someone I have known since childhood, or a friend of my young sisters).

She said thet last 5 very very unwilling to leave and seemed like they had had horrible lives or spent their time in prison or something. But 2000 sounds like a lot. I've heard everyone attracts positive or negative spirits from the non-physical planes were most souls reside (it's a big project and form of privilige to be embodied). Like I said I was once told for me it's a double-edged sword as they are attracted to my darkness, I imagine in the form of negative emotions and the thought-forms that go along with them, and they are also attracted to my light (I imagine whatever spiritual energy I can transmit from the higher planes), but it seems a bit overwhelming.

And by having a lot stacked against us, I meant there is a lot in sum total for a soul embodied in a human body. First, the terms of human life and this world as a whole, is a lot for everyone to deal with no matter what your personal conditions are like. Then most will have their share of personal challenges, whether in the form of negative states of conscience or actual life-conditions (and tempteations like drug-abuse and the trauma of addiction is only one of the things you can be challenged by). Human life is hard in many ways. Growing up is hard, living as an adult is hard, growing old must be hard, dealing with different kinds of relationships and relating to the world is hard, making a living is hard, dealing with physical and psychological disease can be hard, etc. But then if in addition to this we also have to deal with negative spirit-forms to reinforce hese things in our lives, even if there are positive ones to make up for the negative ones, it's quite overwhelming all in all.

Last edited:
I just had a recollection of listening to the tape I was sent by Yvonne Wassini when I was first introduced to these ideas. I can remember hearing her say the nature of an angel is self-sacrifice. She said an angel "sacficices itself into matter". I didn't really understand at the time and thought it sounded quite sinister. I think I do understand some of it now and it is quite sinister.

However, that would also be true for all human souls. We all sacrifice ourselves by coming into this world or embark on a process of evolving through human embodiments. As we are all divine souls to start out with and remain so for the large part. I think the idea is that we give up only 30% of our soul essence to make up the part that is to be the individualised soul that takes part in this journey through successive (or smulatenous depending on how you see it) human lifetimes. The remaining part or about 70% I understand it as never becoming individualised and remaining in a state of oneness with God and/or the whole. So that would make up what is to be considered your "God-self" and probably has task to carry out in the high dimensions.

Like, contributing to the creation of new worlds and planets, perhaps, or maybe functioning as a guardian for embodied souls on this or other planets, and most likely with the ability to replicate itself into many so that it can be in many places at the same time. I'm not sure what it is that distinguishes the human soul, exactly, but Asger Lorentsen once said there are 7 different types of created souls where only 3 are in embodiment on this planet. Or, human, angel and deva, so someone incarnated in this world would also have to be one of these. I find this concept of different created soul types interesting or really wonder what the others are. Although I think we are all just different versions of the divine with some variation in our nature and evolution

Last edited:
I used to get this all the time with someone who first brought the idea up to me. I would frequently have discussions with them and they'd think it was strange because they'd also been thinking of the same things even if we hadn't discussed it that day. I sometimes wondered if it was just that we were similar or because I was thinking of them frequently. It doesn't happen so much now because we don't speak often and I haven't found any connection as strong and striking with anyone else. It's crazy and pretty cool when it does happen but if you focus it on it too much it can become a muddy trail.

"At a certain point in the development of devas they are individualised. Just as an individualisation takes place from the animal kingdom to the human kingdom. When devas are individualised we call them angels.

Angels have the possibility of entering the human kingdom and incarnate as human beings. There are angels who would like to have a closer connection to humanity and who would like to help humanity. A cycle of incarnations as a human being has the double purpose of helping the angel evolve faster than it would do otherwise, since the resistance which is found within the human kingdom accelerates their evolution, and of giving the incarnated angel access to transmit energies in a special way which further the development of humanity. The life of angels as human beings can be very hard for them since they are not used to resistance.

After they have finished their cycle of incarnation, the angels may return to "angel work", i.e. energy work, and continue their evolution as arch angels and further on. Or they may continue their development along the human line where they will work with the development of consciousness as masters and further on."

"As a deva/angel is representative of its home-universe and its qualities its energy can usually be found flowing through the consciousness of such a human being so it works as a form of door to the deva/angel kingdom.

Angels from the deva kingdom lie ahead of us in development. That is, not the elementals, the elfs and trolls, etc. but the higher angels. Us humans can choose to continue on this path after 5fth initiation. Then, if we choose, we can begin at angel-level (the angel channeler mentioned something about many humans having it as their ambition to become angels and it's interesting what actually occurs at the different "initations")

- Asger Lorentsen

Well, I'm used to resistance NOW. In fact, I can enjoy experiencing resistance just to overcome it. Especially mental/intellectual resistance, or resistance at the idea-level, as it doesn't hurt. Emotional resistance is much harder for me and I don't like exercising emotional self-control.

Social resistance I can also enjoy, depending on the type. I don't like to engage in directing really hurtful feelings or harmful energy towards someone else or being really aggressive. But engaging in a battle of wits or using words and intelligence in a more emotionally neutral way can be fun.

Lorentsen is the only writer I have come accross who wrote extensively of these things in a way that makes sense, although it's something most won't have heard of. He also wrote in a very interesting way that really inspirers you and draws you in.

I also guess it makes sense a soul-part, or the split-off 30%, being set back at the animal level to work its way up to human can be comparable to a soul being set back at the deva/elemental level to work its way up to angel - so maybe animal/human is part of the same line of evolution? Very esoteric (some would also say mad).

Last edited:
On the 2000 parasites - I wonder how the person who told you that determined that number. I 'm not saying that perosn was a liar or a fraud - I often 'see' things like that myself. That's the synchronicity part of it. I have the same 'vision' of astral entities or the same hallucination or waking dream as the people you tell us about. Did they 'see' them or did they sense them in another way? I'm going to assume that they didn't count each one. I personally couldn't make an accurate count of so many of something, especially a swarm of flies. But assuming that they 'saw' a lot of them and guessed, which is what I would do if I saw them, I assume they guessed like one might see a swarm of flies and be able to guess that there were aournd 500 or aournd 2000.

Here is some more synchronicity, but when I've been in certain rooms with crowds of people, I, while completely sober, have 'seen' swarms of parasitic fauna. There was this one lecture hall in college, it was very large and seated 500 students. I hated being in there for class, and it made me feel tired quickly. If I looked in the way taht one 'sees,' this kind of thing, I could see swarms of them. The entire year I had classes there, that room was infested with millions of cockroach like creatures. I would sit there and watch them - at the same time, I was awake and listeing to the professor and taking notes - after the students had settled down in their seats, the roaches would come out of the floor and the walls. These were crawlers - they were several inches long and had lots of insect-like legs. They looked like coackroaches except the y had closer to 10 legs whereas roaches have 6. They had little biting mouths with sharps spider-like teeth. They would climb up the chairs and climb up and attach themselves to certain students. Some students seemed to be covered in 100s of them. Others were completely left alone.

Other places have swarms of biting fly-like creatures. Sometimes they look like the same species, but other times they are very different. One kind, for example is like swarms of red sparks that fly around in clouds of 1000s like swarms of bees. Some kinds swarm around certain people and cover them and bite them. Others, unlike the roaches and the red flies, never seem to bite anyone, but who knows.

I find it strange that people liek the one you quoted consider being born into this world as some kind of 'priviledge.' I get the idea you doubt the idea that this life is a priveledge as well. For many of us, being born here is more like a prison sentence.With all the suffering beginging from the day of birth that a human soul is exposed to - child abuse (often begining the day one is born), violence, wars, hatred, anger, degraded environment, bad working conditions, poverty, powerlessness, etc etc this toilet bowl Earth is a Hell World. For most of us, at least for thinking people and people who have some empathy for the suffering of others, it's better never to be born.

For the 'Angels' you mention who are born to sacrifice themselves to make the world a better place - they are the most unappreciated of all. Collectively, humanity does not want its condition to be improved. Those who hold power make sure that the world does not become a better place and they destroy anybody who would try to change the status quo. The 'Angels' are the first poeolpe they kill.

I really don't understand that thing about becoming individualised. Are Collectivist cultures, like Asian cultures, made of individuals, or are they closer to some kind of Hive Mind? The way they HATE non-conformity and free expression, and will sometimes go so far as to murder those who don't conform and assimilate, I get the impression that the majority of the population that makes of those cultures are not individuals but part of a group mind that they aren't consciously aware of.

Last edited:
The girl I know also channeled or communicated with the spirits of Jesus and Archangel Michael, who she said was in the room, so I would guess the information she received came from them. Or, she could tell me details of things happening in my personal life that she had no way of knowing.

Like when I asked about that guy I was with, who I also asked that angelchanneler about and she said he wasn't a safe person to be around, I asked about him when she talked to Archangel Michael if he had anything to say and she said "Watch out for him". I've experienced many things like that.

It can be seen as a punishment and a sacrifice. But it's also a great opportunity to learn in an intense way. By the way, at least 1% or one in a hundred are estimated to be from the angelic evolution, so it's not really exceptional. But angels tend to incarnate in groups so there can be many born within the same family (that goes for high-conscousness human souls as well).

Last edited:
Collectively, humanity does not want its condition to be improved. Those who hold power make sure that the world does not become a better place and they destroy anybody who would try to change the status quo. The 'Angels' are the first poeolpe they kill.

This is true and almost impossible to change. People's resistance to giving up meat and other animal products is an example. Humanity generate a lot of collective karma through the animal industries which makes sure we don't deserve to be treated much better.

But this is as good as impossible to make people understand even if many spiritual teachers have tried. "Angels" tend to lead humble lives and quietly do the little they can even if some become well-known through their charisma or other talents.

I'm pretty sure they do want it to be improved, but they don't know how, and are chained by fear. Many of the rich shot callers are not that way because they are super conscious relative to the rest. They are still governed by the same fear, and live in chains as well. Chains of fear of losing what little they really have.

People get stuck in habit. It is not that they don't want the world to be a better place, but they can't see "the other side"...

Last edited:
I used to keep telling myself that. Ah, simpler times...

Ninae said:
Jesus and Archangel Michael, who she said was in the room

Isn't that just the most mundane thing you've ever heard?