• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYDNEY Rollcall

BLUELIGHTER sydney area ,out calls only,very discreet,love you long time, apply within
smile.gif

(() (() (()

yep i'm in sydney
smile.gif

------------------
professor.....whats another word for pirate treasure?

Hey I'm here too. I'd love to help with the whole stall thing..... after I finish the HSC (not long!!
smile.gif
)

Is it just me or is there just not that many of us?Why does Melbourne have so many BL's in Comparison???

Not sure if I'm supposed to post as I am probably the one compiling the said list....
anyhow, yep! I'm in sydney.

Man, serious troubles with getting this post up! Ah, well. Here goes again.
Another inner Sydney chick reporting for duty (well, for leisurecentric mayhem, and a little health promotion, anyway!)
1. Big wahoo to all BLers thus far involved in the project.
smile.gif
And esp. to Haste for kicking it all off. Great work. I'm in, and will help in whatever way I can. Finn has been keeping me in touch, and I am doing some more research with some D&A harm minimisation contacts at this point. Await your news from Paul D and RLC Tim re testing legal's. Thanks for the minutes, Milkybar.
2. Good luck with the exams, ami, fat tony and AJ. Stay cool and keep the faith, guys! There IS light at the end of the tunnel! (And I think it's BLUE!)
Anyway, gotta go. Buffy calls!
Bananafish.
smile.gif

P.S. Finn, I have your snowflake obsidian here safe and sound, you twister-bitch!! T&B.
smile.gif

------------------
"It was not by making yourself heard but by staying sane that you carried on the human heritage...Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one." Orwell
[This message has been edited by bananafish (edited 16 October 2000).]

hidiho, I'm here, don't dispear, not for long though
Does anyone know if there are any blulighters in Tasmania??
I am moving there early next year and I do not a single person there except my mum
it going to be scary!!
new experiences are good though

I am in Sinny, therefore I am.
Sure, I'll help out. For my usual fee of course. Class doesn't come cheap, ladies and gentlemen. Mua haa haa haa haaaaa!
------------------
Dig and be dug in return.