• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney Pills - 13/3/ 02

Has any one had white doves either the one's that kind of look like ducks facing left or the one's where the doves are in flight

I tested blue MTV's and pink kangaroos last nite... Both went purple to black within 5 secs with EZ Test Classic.
Will try them this weekend and edit :) :)

does anyone have any eztest results for the Yellow XOs? i was browsing through pillreports and saw pma mentioned in several reports but that just looked like speculation.

ohh blue mtv's had these last week
very nice but didnt last as long as id hoped
if u can ever get your hands on blue diamonds they are sweeeeet as! :) :)

these are in canb at the moment but came from sydney
white dancing man 7mm x 4mm beveled on side with stick figure, slight round bevel on other,flat on both sides...similar press to that of last year . tested with E2: mda like substance
white dome 8mm x 5mm...round and domed on both sides, some blue speckles,
tested with e2 :mda type reaction
seem to be alot of these round lately...esp round manuka
white stars..still around e2:mdma type reaction
orange sex(in capitals)....9mm x 4mm similar back press as red crowns which has a split and slight round bevel on top and bottom flat on both sides
E2:mda like reaction...user reports effects similar to MDA
red crowns....9mm x 4mm crown/rolex symbol on top, split on back slight beveled edge on both sides flat on both sides
E2 mda like reaction
Red Toyota....9mm x 4mm toyota badge on frontwith slight beveled edgedomed on back side, slightly domed on front
still trying to figure out how to post pics on bl

Hi
Just got me a few of the Orange Sex's and they are like described above. However i notice that the edges of the circle shape are a bit rough/cut. Looks like they are crumbly but they not. Is this normal?
Also the orange is very light with some white spots on them are these the same batch being reported here?

had some blue mtv's at * last night very good clean pill comes on in about half an hour hits hard very very chargie dos'nt smack u around very much lasts for about 3 hours very good pill worth getting your hands on.they mix very well with pink kangaroo's best mix ive seen.
[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]
[ 30 March 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

dont post venues. yeah the MTVs are good prolly 7.5/10. May have a second go at them this weekend

mmm pink kangaroos... i was so fucked i was going around telling ppl that i'd had a pill with the ansett kangaroo on it (ansett?) heh,, anyways was told by reputable source contains mda, didn't test.
Enjoy!

i tested some pink kangaroos last night with eztest xtreme and there was no indication of mda. mdma bebe !! : )

Stars Fall In: I tested the Yellow XO's a while ago and they gave an MDxx like reaction on the EZ-supreme..
They exhibited very MDMA like symptoms, nothing unpleasant or different except that there were alot of visual distortions. Cant say ive ever knowingly had PMA, but the effect my group had of them were textbook MDMA.

pink kangaroos are very nice indeedy! :D
I had them in halves and was well munted from around 1 till 6 :) of course i smoked a liddle bit too!! ehehe
id give em an 8.5 ;)

Ummm I guess to add something to the bump, full agreement that pink kangas are well wikkid.
Tried em on two occasions, and they seem to have been even better on the second occasion than on the first ;)
The most "loved up" pills I can remember in a long time. Strong without being disabling, minimal scatterdness and no (noticeable) come down.
Top fucking notch.
In my opinion considerably superior to Blue ABC's, White Stars (6 point)....pretty much best biccie I've tried since Orange Flowers (drool...).
Anyway, that's about all I have to say about that.
There are lots of good biccies in circulation at the moment, so get em into ya :p

Just curious, is it really possible to objectively measure the comedown effect of any given pill?
I've had good comedowns and I've had bad comedowns, and what I've tended to notice is that the bad comedowns always occur when I have latent and underlying worries in the back of my mind that become magnified during the comedown period.
Irrespective of the pill I've taken the night before, the one factor that seems to influence the severity of the comedown the most is my own mental state going into the night.
I'd be curious as to know whether there are any common ingredients in Ecstasy pills (besides the MDMA) that symptomatically induce depression.

Macksta: see this thread for a recent discussion of "comedowns".
as for "are any common ingredients in Ecstasy pills (besides the MDMA) that symptomatically induce depression." umm isn't the MDMA enough? It wll make your serotonin levels go haywire, causing depression in some people. If there is amphetamines or other adulterants in the pill these will most likely also cause imbalances in your neurotransmitters. a question like this is better suited to a thread other than this one, tho.

forget pills. i had my first mdma cap a few weeks ago and i totally give it a 20/10!! im never going back to the pills.
it kicked in fast (i munched) - i was off my trolly in half an hour. my dealer handed me this sticky thing apparently it was a green n gold one. the head spins where something else. was kinda like i was in a dream or something and yes i got the big time cap smack out tho at first i did try to dance on it. gave up when i was wobbling all over the place. cant say ive had as much fun in a long time! i was hugging everyone!

i've had a few of these so called 'blue meanies' lately, they are opaque blue caps with a putrid tasting yellow/brown paste inside. these things are fucking beserk. took a while to come on, 1hour+, but when it did, HHHHOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY...!!! i was shaking all over the shop. it felt so fucking good. they melt in the bag so you gotta freeze em before you venture out. the only thing that has ever compared to these things was having 2 and a half orange flowers off the bat on australia day. i had a few of them taken off me by security at a club, and that fucked me coz they are so expensive. they also took some other nice ones off me (mtv/qantas/xo). i was carrying for my friends, something which i suggest everyone not do because you don't want to cop the blame for their bad night like i did.