• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney pills - 01/08/02

Green Clovers
Very pale green - almost white - small coloured specs (green, red etc)
Rather soft and crumbly
Picture of three leaf clover, or typical 'club' symbol from deck of cards on one side, no score on the back.
Have not eaten any yet, but fully tested them
EZ Test - to purple then to black over 6 seconds
EZ Supreme 1 & 2 - Straight to dark blue
EZ Supreme 3 & 2 - no change
This indicates just MDMA/MDEA (probably just MDMA).
Will let you know how these go.
Cheers
Pendulum

Beige Versaces
EZ teste classic - Dark Purple - Black in 3 seconds
Supreme Test 1 & 2 - Dark Blue instantly
Supreme Test 3 & 2 - no change
indicates - MDMA / MDEA (probably just MDMA)
Pill description: the new batch of Beige Versaces are even better quality in press than the first batch. Not only do they have the extruded versace/medusa face, with the extremely detailed border and artwork, but now the entire pill is glossy! Yep glossy! Also, to be noted, is that these Beige ones are VERY light beige, almost white with some darker specs. But very definately still a creamy Beige colour.
Effects: Took 1 pill at around 12 midnight. Initial come on started only 25 min later, even on a full stomach. Nice warm euphoria, followed by quite extreme body rushes, followed by roughly a 4 hour roll all up. had closed eye visuals, jaw clenching, slight eye wobbles, and plenty of euphoria and body rushes. The come down was starting off smooth, and was just bringing me down gently, but I followed with another Versace so I cannot comment on the total comedown.
These are probably either THE best MDMA pills I have had, or equal to the Double Sided Red HQs from last year. I am pretty sure there was nothing but good MDMA in these.
Rating: 9 out of 10.
PS - not many pills get me peaking after just 1, and this did that with no problems. I highly recommend these if you can get them.

greyish smileys:
Pill name: Smiley
Colour: White with Grey Speckles
Logo: Smiley Face, a circle with two dots as eyes, and a thin line as a smile -
see pic here
Width: 8mm
Height: 4mm
Dome: on back, flat on front
Score: Yes, edge to edge on domed side
Test:
EZ Test: dark purple in 2 seconds, jet black in 8 seconds
EZ Test EXTREME Phase 1+2: Deep deep royal blue instantly.
EZ Test EXTREME Phase 2+3: no reaction after 3 mins
these were UNBELIEVABLE. dumped it in two halves over the course of the night. at first thought it was really weak then realised it i was really mashed but they were to clean to tell. did not feel dirty or messy in any way. very clean peak and lightly dropped you back down at the end. came on in approx 30 minutes but hard to tell cos it was so clean (ie. no big fat hit)
i would rate these at least a 9 if you want pure clean mdma

In reply to stoo: I honestly don't remember, the pill was got on the night and wasn't inspected too closely. Maybe the fact that the pill got split in half and the second half wasn't ingested for another 1/2 hour could have been the reason for a less intense roll but in the past rolls have been achieved off only half of a quality pill. So thats why I thought it was weak. Set and setting would have also contributed, it was far from a monster party, it was raining and the room was crowded and sweaty.

yellow safe sex/durex.
i tried to link a picture from pill reports but i cant even load the fucking website!
anyway, came on in roughly 40-50 mins, slow come on, very nice peak, very euphoric, mildly legless. quite enjoyable, however there was very little headfuck, and the peak was over within the next three and a half hours. cruisy for probably another hour or two.
id recommend these for a first time user or someone with very little tolerance. otherwise i think you'll be needing at least two to peak for a whole night out.
id give it 7.5/10.

Looking for info on 'Green fish' from sydney
anyone come across these?

Blue Daffy Duck
Pale/light sky blue, with a very good press of Daffy Duck's head.
Great pinger, very cruisy and clean. No shattering peaks, but very very nice for a more chilled out and less trashed night. I thought they were good to dance on.
7/10

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone has any info on "White CU's" or "Green Wall Street's (WS)"
thanx guys