Sydney FM Radio!

paulyzebra

Bluelighter
Thursday nights (right now) on 2SER 107.3 there is wonderful music starting at 8:30-10:00 with John Ferris And Nervous (Phuture Wax)
11:30 DJ Visceral (Tranceport) - last week this was brilliant
there are other programs as well on Thursday nights that I haven't listened to yet but I've got some blank cassettes ready.
-------
anyone know of other good radio during the week in Sydney?
[This message has been edited by paulyzebra (edited 09 December 1999).]

2SER have good techno programs on most days of the week. Dirtbox on a monday is pretty good if you like harder stuff. 12 - 2pm I think. Somewhere around there anyway
smile.gif

Ben
[This message has been edited by Ben (edited 09 December 1999).]

The glorious Radio Dex restarts programming on NYE - and I think goes for about 6 weeks. Have a lookette at their website www.radiodex.com.au and look out for the stuff I'm writin' for 'em!
Cat

gotta agree with ben. dirtbox is a great show if you like harder techno sounds. then at 2 til 4 female djs are sometimes good.
For the hardcore lover there is distortion on at 4-6 in the mornings on saturdays.
if you live a bit west you might also be able to pick up 99.9 on wednesdays at 7 til 12 at night its got some good music but the people that run it are so pathetic it has got to be the worst run show on radio.
finaly for all the D&B heads theres montage on 2ser 10-11:30 mon nights.