• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD ~ Transmission 8th Bday ~ 18/9/04 ~ REVIEWS

I just remembered the typical police presence at uni raves. And the dogs won't be as tired because it's during the day. Hold me, I'm scared. 8(

Nah she'll be right, I won't have anything. ;)

White??

No ones seems to have a problem that the tickets tell us to wear white from head to toe? who the fuck owns white pants besides nikki webster?
im wearing my normal gear.. fuck that! Cya there.. am looking forward to it!=D

SKINLAB -> and for that you are a lucky man

HOW BAD ARE TIGHT WHITE PANTS. I think i'll leave them up to the rnb girls thnx

I'm wearing white cargos bitches, and if I don't see some white pantage going on, I'm going to be severely pissed off.
Make an effort!

Nup - school shirt, dad's off-white pants and tennis shoes!

And if anyone asks you to sign his shirt, there's a good chance it's me.

Anyone got any ideas what clubs they're heading off to after trans?
I'm gunna be in the city anyway and have i've got no idea what club to head off too with my mates, wouldn't mind seeing some bl's

everyone say happy bday to dj matrix as hes celelbrating it in style this weekend!
and tell him u heard from his girlfriend in london, hell love that

Or Omega, wherever that is. I don't think it's worth going to after Transmission because you'll miss half the party.

I'm going to BJ's, then maybe Earthdance for a recovery.

Got free entry to GAS so that's where i'll be heading....bring on marco v, i'm guessing he won't be playing until 3am or so in order to give everyone time to get there after transmission (i hope).

It was pretty good from what i can remember...which at the moment is not much...

my head hurts.

Haha I know the feeling. I got that at last Transmission.

I met about half a dozen BL'ers but strangely I don't remember seeing them at BJ's. Dropped a microdot, had a few beers to mellow it out, did my homework (because I have an exam on friday), showed it to Scot Project and Kan Cold, got the artists (and everyone else for that matter) to sign my shirt, offloaded someone else's candy, challenged a friend at soul calibur while tripping (2 wins 4 losses) and probably a few more things that I can't remember.

I wasn't too impressed by Scot Project so most of the last few hours was spent in Numission and Funkybeats. Fun stuff there. Oh and 4strings played at BJ's it seems.

omg how good was that venue!!

And no cops

and no searches

I thought the crowd was generally alot friendlier than the one that turns up for the olympic park gigs!

Thumbs up for 4strings who played a remix of paint it black (one of my fave tracks). he made my day/night.

A big thank you to gher and his mate for going in for the ticket deal thingy.

I'll post more later.

Aww it was no biggie. :eek:

We got a lift to the afterparty with the promoter and she gave us the most well thought out spew over the cops that I've ever heard. According to her, the reason Transmission was at UNSW was to get away from the cops and obviously it worked.

See you all at Hard Wars or Transmission Black!

PS: Was it absolutely necessary to fill up my SMS inbox up ten times? Not that I'm complaining here...:)

Last edited:
Transmission was awesome! Never been to one but i peaked so hard!!Uberdruck went off and i cant wait for the black party... does anyone know where the venue is. Blacks more my colour so cant wait to see you all there (although its in the middle of uni exams.. meh!!).

Can i just remind some people that discussion of drugs, be that pre or past tense is against BL Guidelines. :) Be safe guys!!

DJC*