• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD-The Metro-Bukem & Nasty -26 Feb

Me and the Shoe caught the second half of Johnothan Wall's set, and I was very impressed indeed. I'm really beginning to dig that modern bass heavy style; plus it led into Nick Thayer's set nicely. I've never consciously heard Thayer play before, and I thought he played an awesome set.

As for the Nasty man himself, fuckin-aye. Managed to last dancing to the whole set, totally drug free, and for a fat arse like me it takes effort! The video component of his set was cool (I love musicians with a political perspective), and the bass in almost every track was thrilling. Definately going down as one the most enjoyable breaks sets I've ever seen.

As for bluelight?! Did somebody say bluelight? Apparently some guy who's a bus driver recognised Shoelace out of the crowd. He hung with us and others under the big tree at the previous year's Field Day and that he knew some bluelighters. Shamefully enough, we didn't remember him.

Backo and leecie you guys missed a fucking great show! You also missed the entertaining company of fat and skinny ;)