Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - Field Day 2005 - NYD - The Domain - REVIEWS

muzby my dear...dont be jealous...i know secretly you wish you were coming

^^^ yeah right..

it took half a case of beer, countless pills & meth plus two trips just to get me to the door last time...

somehow, i think my body knows i am just not a field day person.

i hope it rains. =D =D

Look out for me. I should stand out. I will be wearing; Two tone re-styled Ray-Bans aviator sunglasses, a "fat" leather golf club pattern wrist band, a pair of gray pinstripe, distressed denim 55 DSL shorts, Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 shoes, a CEO "funk fit" t-shirt and a Von-Dutch trucker cap.

I reckon that should stop me from looking like everybody else.

;) =D

Should be able to spot you a mile away.

Hope its not going to be too freakin hot. Do you reckon they'll let me in with a beach umbrella?

bleep[/i] [B]Hope its not going to be too freakin hot. Do you reckon they'll let me in with a beach umbrella?[/B][/QUOTE] just stich a designer label on it.... or dye it pink.... security will let you straight through then.... [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by josh_nexus said:
Look out for me. I should stand out. I will be wearing; Two tone re-styled Ray-Bans aviator sunglasses, a "fat" leather golf club pattern wrist band, a pair of gray pinstripe, distressed denim 55 DSL shorts, Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 shoes, a CEO "funk fit" t-shirt and a Von-Dutch trucker cap.

I reckon that should stop me from looking like everybody else.

;) =D

love your work dude.... =D =D =D

Cool, keep an eye out for a limited edition Von Dutch Trucker Umbrella (yours for only $8,995) and you may even see a rare Louis Vuitton Esky.

9 more sleeps! I'm super excited. Eeee!

josh_nexus said:
and a Von-Dutch trucker cap.
Don't. Even. Joke. About. It. :X
It's not funny, Joshua! You know I'll burn the hat and dance on its ashes before I let you wear that thing.

I along with every other 18-25 in Sydney will be there.

Recently in the City, I've wandered past a dodgy guy on the footpath selling Von Dutch Trucker Caps. I've been tempted each time to buy one just for Field Day. I've resisted the urge thus far.

I just don't understand why Trucker Caps have become so popular. They have that mesh material etc. because they are cheap and crappy hats. Why does everyone love them?

I'll still probably wear one to Field Day though...

bRAVEheart

I agree, trucker hates are cheap and nasty....most of the time so are the people wearing them....

BREAKaBEAT said:
^^^ I want to meet you ! Like seriously.

Is there a meet up on ?
Aw, you're cute and you made me smile and feel slightly popular.

I think the pressing question is: Can anyone be arsed organising a meet-up? Shotgun not.

I'm borrowing my a Tomahawk baseball cap from my brother for Field Day. I'd probably look better in a trucker cap but I refuse to be grouped with the starving, bad-postured surfers in my area that wear them (and they wear them askew! ASKEW!). I'm keepin' it real, dammit.

Anyway, we're getting sidetracked.

Solipsist said:
Aw, you're cute and you made me smile and feel slightly popular.

I think the pressing question is: Can anyone be arsed organising a meet-up? Shotgun not.

I'm borrowing my a Tomahawk baseball cap from my brother for Field Day. I'd probably look better in a trucker cap but I refuse to be grouped with the starving, bad-postured surfers in my area that wear them (and they wear them askew! ASKEW!). I'm keepin' it real, dammit.

Anyway, we're getting sidetracked.

Ok well then we dont make a meet up. Lets make a Solipsist and BREAKaBEAT meet up :)

Solipsist; Hehehe. You do realise what I am now obliged to do..... I think I'll buy a pink one.

1bRAVEheart1 said:
Recently in the City, I've wandered past a dodgy guy on the footpath selling Von Dutch Trucker Caps. I've been tempted each time to buy one just for Field Day. I've resisted the urge thus far.

I did just that. For 10 bucks, it'll be worth the looks on peoples faces when I destroy it on the day.

Actually getting excited now which is dangerous because as soon as I look forward to an event it turns out to be shithouse. And besides, if the Field Day weather pattern continues it will rain this year. Luckily my friend booked a hotel room relatively close by so I have somewhere to escape to.

I don't think there'll be a meetup because
a) half the people know each other
b) meetups never eventuate
c) they're lame

Have fun everyone!

This is why my Von Dutch umbrella will rule the day. If it's sunny, I hide under it. If it rains, I hide under it. Basically I'll be under it looking cool.

I just pray to god I don't have to put up with angry steroid munching he-men on the day, just because you take Steroids and drink Peach flavoured Archers, it does not mean you can be an ignorant rude prick in the line on the way in.