• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

swipe and post a screencap

from a tv show but it's so funny i had to post it

tumblr_ll8eibpmuF1qaho1po1_500.png

i'd joke, "im sure he'd prefer 'post-modernist,'' but he's pretty into self-deprecation as a rhetorical device.

Stand by me! :)

something cute
tumblr_lhstj1gNgN1qgpzvfo1_500.gif

something evil

Awww, Pin-Head kind of exudes his own charm-in a not so Fluffy way! ;)

I dont know how I havent seen Despicable Me yet! I am renting it post haste... esp after that 'It's so Fluffly' clip! =D

I have a new Anti-Virus installed and cant swipe from Tumbler. It is a dark time
:(

What's in Jello? The gelatin you eat in Jell-O comes from the collagen in cow or pig bones, hooves, and connective tissues. To make gelatin, manufacturers grind up these various parts and pre-treat them with either a strong acid or a strong base to break down cellular structures and release proteins like collagen.

After pre-treatment, the resulting mixture is boiled. During this process, the large collagen protein ends up being partially broken down, and the resulting product is called gelatin. The gelatin is easily extracted because it forms a layer on the surface of the boiling mixture

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that sounds like it should be a black culture thing to me. I hate Jello. I don't eat anything pork related. Even if I did, I wouldn't eat that nasty stuff. So, I guess I'm with Lafayette and Tara on that one. I don't understand. Silly white people.

tumblr_llbbft6JCv1qdibw5.gif

tumblr_llo0fbinF21qjmp7jo1_500.gif

tumblr_llj1k0AGqh1qh39reo1_400.gif

tumblr_lldjygGh3u1qzuwn3o1_500.jpg