• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

sweating cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

prozacprincess89

Greenlighter
Staring at a half gram of chunk and I'm usually already halfway through the bag. After a year of IVn cocaine I had an incident about a week ago. I thought I hit an artery but apparently just missed making me panic like a MF and my entire right arm was numb for a good hr or 2. Next time, a couple of days ago, I started pouring sweat about a min after shooting. I felt like I was in the middle of the dessert and realized my breathing was off. Like my body was forgetting to breathe, my stomach was churning. I panicked again! I stopped for a few days and now here we are. Keep in mind I've reduced the amount in the shots after the first incident to the point there is hardly a rush or taste! After this bag I'm sure I'll slow down to a stop but I want to know what's going on? Is it anxiety, the Coke, cut, psychological? Product was from 2 different suppliers and this has never happened before. Am I OK? Is this even normal?

We can't tell you what was in your drugs, or if effects were the result of a cut or something else.

Please don't start multiple duplicate threads across the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.