SURVEY ----- Who's Getting Tired of the Stupid Surveys?

raverdave

Bluelighter
This is not a census board, just like this isn't a sex site. Anyone tired of the surveys?

In my opinion the surveys *need* to have a place besides the discussion board because it's really starting to annoy some people that all the relevant posts are getting pushed down so quickly coz one out of three bluelighters wants to post his shoe size.
I think the moderators need to do something *quick*, too, because it may very well be getting to the point where people are driven away.
I like the occasional survey, actually. I don't even blame the kids who started the idea, because it's fun sometimes to stop and get to know one another. And some of them are really creative.
But..!
When it gets to the point where every other post on the front page of Discussions is a non-ecstacy related cutsy survey, that's when a line needs to be drawn.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Thank goodness someone else is saying something about it so I'm not looking like the grumpy bitch all the time.
This is not a sex site
This is not a marketing tool to work out the demo grafix
wink.gif
of our contributors.
This is a site for information on ecstasy and other party drugs.
Please can we have somewhere else for the surveys to go?
miss apple
[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 20 January 2000).]

Thank god for that!! You made the same point I was trying to... only a little more directly!
------------------
Everything begins with an "E"!

I have to say I do like the surveys but I am with ravErdavE on this one, it is getting way out of hand. there are post on the board from this morning that are now on the second page and thats becuase only 4 people posted to them LOL
come on, I was even against all the survey bashing before. but now I have to change my viewpoint and say Hey Jase or Skydancer, can we get another forum for this or something. Personnally I dont think the survey's will survive on their own, in their own forum. they survive now becuase most people read this forum and post to them then.
Well thats my piece......back to the top wit ya....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace......RuRu

Hey, true that it does get old after a while but what are ya gonna do? I just have fun with it.love4ever

Hey Apples
We are starting to sound like broken records !!!!
How many times must we make this point and is anything ever going to change !!!!!
SIGH !!!!!!!!
This thread will be off the front page within 2 hours
Chill

Dave I agree with you, I am really sick of comin to the bored and everyday seeing some dumb shit about sex and what not.

Oops! I kinda posted a survey of sorts. Sorry i felt like gettin some responses on the subject. If you have the heart you'll reply.love4ever

I am kinda sick of all the surveys too cause they are gettin kinda pointless on some things.. and like Ashke said, other posts are gettin pushed to the bottom (hint hint like my Help i am computer retarded one that i really need answered) heheeee.. Id answer 5000 surveys right now though if i could just find out the answer to that.
plur x2k

i'm a STATISTICS major, and i enjoy the surveys thoroughly! keep em comin, and if you don't like them, don't click on them! duh!
------------------
:)**LIFE'S SHORT, CLENCH HARD!!**:)