• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

survey //// ways of taking e

sharp sense

Bluelighter
I would be very interested which ways you have tried of taking e....
Please indicate for each method yes or no and how frequently in perc cent or how many times you have done it...
swallowing the pill???
Chewing the pill???
Letting It Dissolve??
Parachuting the pill??
Railing the pill???
Plugging a pill??
Smoking A Pill??
shooting a Pill??
Most people who I personally know have eaten the pills most of the time....we did parachute and railed a few times.....but I am pretty sure that many or most e users don't even know that there are so many different ways of taking it...
hope do you get as many answer of you, which actually should confirm that most people are eating the pills usually, except the bl community is very specially which could be the case..
[ 01 May 2002: Message edited by: sharp sense ]

Originally posted by sharp sense:
except the bl community is very specially which could be the case..

huh?
nevermind i understand. sorry.
swallowed, 6 out of 6
[ 01 May 2002: Message edited by: s0madreem ]
[ 01 May 2002: Message edited by: s0madreem ]

Hmm, interesting topic...
I've swallowed all but one half, and that one half was plugged... I have I think 10 separate occasions, although on most of them I took two pills and a couple of times three. So I'm not sure how many it is in numbers of pills, obviously somewhere close to 20, but in any case you have your answer, yes, mostly just eaten them.

At a rough guess:
75% chew up the pill and swallow
25% rail it
I usually swallow when I'm out at a club or event and rail it when I'm at a house party or I have access to someones car at an event (god bless my mirror kit)
I have been considering plugging for a while but the whole logistics of ensuring that my back passage is totally clear of turd-like obstructions is a little too much effort. Maybe someday I'll need to shit at the exact same time I'd like to roll, then and only then.
Dissolving in my mouth was another method that I considered but apparently that leads to mouth ulcers, ouch. Also I remember what happened when I have dissolved liquid acid in sugar cubes in my mouth. I would build up a heck of a lot of saliva startlingly quick. All it takes is someone to make me laugh and HWWWOOORRRFFFF! It gets sprayed all over the place.
In my opinion I prefer swallowing because I can gulp down the pill then forget about drugs and just have fun. Whereas with railing you spend a lot of your time focused on maintaining your high (although I have to admit I love the activity of snorting, so much novelty value) rather than being a crazy shiam and doing stuff to remember the next day. Anywho, that's my two cents.

ok at the expense of looking like a newbie may i ask what railing and what parachuting a pill is. cheers.
i've chewed about 5% of my pills and swallowed the rest

out of 5 times ive rolled
3 swallowed
1 railed
1 dissolved under tounge
the last of which is bloody painful the next morning, found out after i dissolved it the MDMA burns a little.
Oh, my next roll im plugging, read that huge thing by Ashke in New 2 XTC and sounds like fun, if its as good as its cracked up to be

swallowed 14.5/15. The other half I tried dissolving when I didn't have access to water then found water and swallowed what was left. Actually worked good cause it came on faster but had a good length duration and intensity still.

swallowing the pill??? As a newb!
Chewing the pill??? Couple of times.
Letting It Dissolve?? Most of the time now.
Parachuting the pill?? Couple times as a newb!
Railing the pill??? Never.
Plugging a pill?? Twice.
Smoking A Pill?? Never
shooting a Pill?? Never

space dolphin...railing means they crushed it up and snorted the pill.... Parachuting the pill is when you crush it up and put the powder in a small piece of tissue paper and swallow it. Parachuting the pill will make it hit harder and pretty much all at once from my experiences b/c its in powder form and doesnt have to be broken down.
swallowing the pill??? yes and more than half of the time.
Chewing the pill???yes and a little less than half
Letting It Dissolve?? if you mean chew it up and let it dissolve under your tongue i have done that.
Parachuting the pill?? once and it was ok...didnt like the fact of having to swallow paper and had a hard time getting it down.
Railing the pill??? i have done that once...too short and the drip is horrible.
Plugging a pill?? i have done this a few times and have rolled the hardest this way. sometimes it hit me in minutes and other times it would take over an hour.
Smoking A Pill??never
shooting a Pill??never
I usually chew them or swallow them. If i only have one pill i will plug. When i have plugged i plug the first one and would swallow the rest.

ive swallowed the pill twice, railed it a few times, and plugged it every other time, which is by far the best use for your money.

Fuck mashead thats alot over how long is that??
swallowing the pill??? 20 - 30 (always 2nd or third pill
Chewing the pill??? 20 - 30 I like the taste reminds me of whats coming
Letting It Dissolve?? 4 -6 I don't like the taste quite that much
Parachuting the pill?? once made no difference
Railing the pill??? 1 thing I drank a ltr of coke in the next 30 minute
Plugging a pill?? 2 (and from now on)
Smoking A Pill?? um no
shooting a Pill?? mabey one day

Chewing the pill-
do this sometimes, usually after necking a couple of pills already, when I've come up I dont really mind the taste?
Letting It Dissolve-
if I'm at home I do this.
Railing the pill-
always do this if I get home and I still have a pill in my pocket!
Plugging a pill-
done this once.....was good, will do it again but only at home sessions
Smoking A Pill-
done this a few times, not really a fav.
shooting a Pill-
if I knew what I was doing and it was MDMA powder, wouldn't do a crushed pill.

Approx number of pills taken in each manner;
- Plugged 250
- Swallowed 180
- Snorted 50
- Dissolved 1
- Smoked 1
- Chewed 1 (never again!!!!)
Craig
[ 02 May 2002: Message edited by: base615 ]

Chewed 1
parachute 2
railed 2