Completed Survey Study: US Adults (18 or older years) who report cannabis or cannabis-based product use within the past year

DrEPabon

Greenlighter
Hi! My name is Elisa, and I am a researcher studying human behavioral pharmacology in Los Angeles, California. I’m looking to recruit adults (18 years or older) for a study investigating what kinds of cannabis (i.e., marijuana, weed, pot, hash, etc.) and cannabis-based products (i.e., oils, concentrates, edibles, etc.) are being used within the United States for both medical and non-medical purposes, and how they are being used. The study was deemed exempt by the University of California, Los Angeles Institution Review Board.

The following survey will ask you about your use of cannabis and cannabis-based products, which EXCLUDES products containing ONLY Cannabidiol (CBD). You must be at least 18 years of age, live in the United States and have used cannabis or cannabis-based products within the past year: https://uclahs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6Mc0XPn0ncqDkqi

Your participation in the study is voluntary, and you may choose to terminate your participation or withdraw at any time for any reason. Your responses will be kept completely anonymous and confidential. The study should take you around 20 minutes to complete. If you are eligible for participation and complete the study, you will receive a $5 Amazon gift card, within about a month of completion.

If you have questions about your rights as a research subject, or you have concerns or suggestions and you want to talk to someone other than the researchers, you may contact the UCLA OHRPP by phone: (310) 206-2040; by email: [email protected]; or by mail: Box 951406, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1406.

I can be contacted at [email protected] or via Bluelight private messaging system.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Best regards,

Elisa Pabon