Superstrong Steroids

Smyth

Bluelighter
Like with most drugs, synthetic ones can be made that are much stronger.

I was just wondering if this is true also for steroids since the endogenously produced ones seem to be the most popular even though there are plenty of synthetic alternatives.

Alot of the trannys ive seen over the net dont look to bad.

But then when I see the along side a "real" female they are nowhere near as convincing.

Like their bodies are nowhere near as "jelly" and I think the only reason some of them have big breasts is because they are pumped full of silicon, and shave their facial hair daily.

Yes, there are some engineered steroids that are vastly more potent per milligram than testosterone. Yet, testosterone is popular because it's fairly well-tolerated in moderate doses, it's inexpensive, and it converts into estrogen (which is going to be needed from some source or other during the cycle.) So, it makes a good foundation for a cycle, even if it's not your primary muscle-growth steroid.

The really impressive ones have pretty much always had surgical modifications as well. Even if you change your hormones, the body hair that already exists will still be there, so a male-to-female transsexual will either need to keep shaving or get laser hair removal or the like in order to reduce facial hair. If you caught a person young enough (well before puberty) you could likely produce a very convincing transformation (externally anyway) just from hormone manipulation, but once the building is constructed (sexual development complete), changing the blueprints (hormones) can't change nearly as much.

One interesting type of intersex condition is complete androgen insensitivity, where a genetic male has a defective gene that makes their body unable to sense/respond to testosterone. As a result, they develop a female appearance ('female' being the default body plan in humans.) Ironically, such individuals are often unusually tall, beautiful, and feminine, having had no masculinizing testosterone influence at all on their development. In a sense, their hormone activity is more purely 'female' than a genetic woman's would be, since women normally do produce (and respond to) testosterone.

Most people are clearly male or female, but sex and gender are complex traits, and don't always fall neatly on one side or the other.

So what you are basically saying is that the most convincing way to "feminize" an individual is simply to find a drug that blocks the effects of androgens (ie testosterone).

Sorry for my ignorance.

The main reason I even found out about this stuff is because of the various healthfood supplements I bought.

The name "pregnenolone" for example sounds girly even though it is entirely "bisexual" so to speak.

So what you are basically saying is that the most convincing way to "feminize" an individual is simply to find a drug that blocks the effects of androgens (ie testosterone).
This only works if you do it from day one, meaning in the womb. The majority of the effects on the body caused by androgens are irreversible.

Well I found out that "DES" (Diethylstilbestrol) is excellent for blocking the effects of testosterone.

What particularly surprises me about is that it is not trying to immitate steroids and has a structure that is visibly completley non-related.

Some studies suggest that otherwise-male children exposed to DES before birth may be more likely to be transsexual woman than otherwise-male children who have not been exposed.

The crazy-ass thing is it causes cancer, but I wasnt actually wanting this stuff for myself, I just thought it is mad interesting like.

Like with most drugs, synthetic ones can be made that are much stronger.

I was just wondering if this is true also for steroids since the endogenously produced ones seem to be the most popular even though there are plenty of synthetic alternatives.

But then when I see the along side a "real" female they are nowhere near as convincing.

Like their bodies are nowhere near as "jelly" and I think the only reason some of them have big breasts is because they are pumped full of silicon, and shave their facial hair daily.

There are no "superstrong steriods" as far as anabolism is concerned.
The two major actions of steriods in the body that we are concerned with are the anabolc effects and the androgenic effects.
Anabolism is the building of tissue while androgenism is the development of male traits, ie, increased body hair, deeper voice etc.
For bodybuilding, it would be ideal if a steroid was developed that was as strong as, or stronger, that testosterone anabolically with very minimal androgenic action. Unfortunately, the drug companies have not come up with a winner in this regard.

Well I found out that "DES" (Diethylstilbestrol) is excellent for blocking the effects of testosterone.

What particularly surprises me about is that it is not trying to immitate steroids and has a structure that is visibly completley non-related.

That's not unusual. While the easiest way to develop a new drug is often to tweak the structure of a compound that you already know affects the target protein (in this case, a receptor), sometimes science stumbles upon a completely structurally different drug.

Pharmaceutical research right now is transitioning from 'found' drugs (where you basically just keep throwing things at a protein and literally see what sticks) to engineered drugs (where a computer (or just clever thinking) tells you which structure should work, even if it's something that seems rather radical. Some day (not very soon, but eventually) we should have computer models capable of telling us roughly how effective a potential new drug will be, as well as what it's side effects might be (by modeling how it interacts with other proteins as well.) Given refined enough computer models (and lots and lots of processing power) the drug development cycle might (in the distant future) be reduced to a matter of weeks. Just decide what protein you want to screw with (such as an enzyme) and you might be able to have the computers come up with a novel structure that binds well to the target protein, but not too strongly to other proteins.

We live in a very exciting age if you like science. :)

It is still a very risky endeaver.

Remember that chem grad who stumbled on the Parkinsons agent while "inventing" MPPP.

I mean with Sildenafil and other such discoveries, it was a random process.

Say for example, a guy is developing a pain killer or an antidepressant, then it has some other property.

I dunno exactly, I know hormone imbalances are used in the treatment or a causative factor for some cancers.

Circulatory issues is well, bone density, etc, etc.

I'm extensively skeptical that all these so-called "problems" will just find "solutions" just because some goon can jack up the processing power.

Eventually it will happen, but in terms of time, we are still talking decades if not hundreds or thousands of years.

Methyl-tren was one of the most "potent" on a per miligram basis, same milberone (or cheque drops) however Milb. does not really have much in the way of anabolism and is extremely hepatoxic.. It also is horrendously hepatoxic. However the one that interest me the most is 7-ment or 7-methylnortestosterone. It is "according to some" similar to tren but with the ability to convert to estrogen. Therefore it provides some of the benefits of tren and allows for estrogen to be present. However it may not be so good in that if one is using tren they should also have testosterone on board. Tricky situation.