SUPER MEGA MERGED BL MORNING CREW!!!

Alright... I actually have a moment this mornin to post - Class in 1 hr, then an exam @ 3 hours after that with nothing but classes in between.... too bad I didn't study for it. Failure ho & good morning BL!

ain't been to bed since I woke up friday morn, yo . . . :D . . .

. . . not really by choice though, damned insomnia and dilaudid . . . . =D

weird... I was planning on resurrecting this thread today. All hail kubenzi!

<good morning BL!>

ahh.... it's about 9:15am MST. Gonna go hop in the shower, do a lil studying, and take my last undergrad final EVER. hahah, lemon-fresh victory will be mine.

mornings are ok going to sleep... but waking up? it's not even 7.00AM yet...

isn't "early morning" just a phrase like "i feel totally duh" or "i feel the crossover between drunk and hang-over starting"

come to think of it, why am i up? ...plz think for me, i can't bear to

~

oh. g'morning. :|

Last edited:
LOL@ "i feel the crossover between drunk and hang-over starting"

That feeling hasn't been for a few weeks. Go me for cutting back and trying to save money!

Not morning, but I came in here and was reminded of how I love this thread.

7:58 and much too early!! Just got my oldest one off to school, and now going to get my daughter who is stuck in the terrible twos up for some real fun!!!

G'Mornin' People!

Good morning BL! Just got done spamming a bunch of forums with info on my new mix, now it's time for bed zzz

Sweet dreams <3

Morning all... At work, hitting the grind stone. Tired and still a bit hung over from this past weekend. =D

Hope you guys have a great day!

^^^ =D

Good morning luvs! Another day another dollar. Hope everyone's day goes great.

=D

morning all y'all. It's 7am and I'm about to get back to the grind. Been listening to a whole bunch of MF Doom, Dangermouse, and Sphongle @ work lately.

holy shit...this thread is still around? heh! if i wouldve known i would have hit it up saturday morning at around 530 when i had just gotten home. bah! no more of that for a while! ;) yeah, what am i saying. hehe.

Good morning BL!
It's about 5:30am MST. I had my company party tonight til about 11, drank my fair share, came home and passed out til 2:30 then got up & went to an afterhours club. Fun night