SUPER MEGA MERGED BL MORNING CREW!!!

Hope everyone is having a delightful morning (its still morning over here on the west coast!) which leads to a stupendous day. sadly i am smack dab in the middle of finals and will be spending the nexct 10 hours, on and off, studying for civil procedure! hooray.

Time to resurrect the thread of goodness!

Good mornin everyone - got back from my friend's going party after spending the day up on the slopes. It's time to go rest my achy breaky muscles, but am finally around in the a.m. to make a post in this thread. Snoogans.

Nice bump!

mmm slopes...about to head out to those myself in a few hours, but first I must eat waffles.

where at were you shredding mr cat?

p.s. I have random ass sleep patterns so this thread suits my needs of being the place to post both before going to bed and immediately after waking up.

"Morning" is just a relative term used to describe the time surrounding the brushing of my teeth.

:D

see those were my teeth and they have been brushed

=D

there they were again :)

I forgot about this thread. I agree, great bump. :)

Spent the day shopping with the other half, and the night watching movies. I drank too much sweet tea and now I am not sleepy. Urgh.

Yay for this thread still being alive. :)

It's gotta be morning somewhere. <3

good morning. Im off to my long awaited job interview. its been 9 months since I last had a job.