SUMMER LOVE 2001*LEWISTON, ME*7:28:01*

ooo yea!
Does anyone have 1 - 3 extra flyers from this event! I would be willing to pay for any shipping it would cost to send it to me, but i never got a chance to get a flyer and it would sure look pretty on my wall
smile.gif

Please get back to me asap @ [email protected]
It would be very appriciated
smile.gif

yo carebear, yes chris is the one who started it... but himself and I are doing a "duo" type of thing
He started the site, I'm jumping on with him.
You saw him at the party, very possible, we had a computer station setup in the back next to the stage where we would go take photos and video and bring them back and upload them to the computer, because i had my digital camera and another still/video digital camera that carried 16mb cards... as you may know that can't hold a HUGE amount of images/video... especially video
keep it slow
[This message has been edited by vinyl groove (edited 31 July 2001).]

WoW, I had a blast. Bam Bam kicked sum serious ass. Rabbit in the moon Holy Shit! They go all out. Their stage performance was awesome,and their music was bad ass. Spaceman costumes,fire juggling,swinging from ropes,and that big ass Rabbit costume. That shit freaked me out hehe. Met sum really cool people. Went with sum of them to the after party. I was expecting sumwhere in a basement in the dark,like at sum club area. Instead we got a bar with too many damn windows,and too much light heh. It was a nice place though. The music there was great,but when I spotted that couch in the corner I just wanted to go curl up on it and take a lil nap hehe. Hope u all had fun. Laterz. =)
------------------
When u dream there are no rules,people can fly,anything can happen,sumtimes theres a moment that ur waking when u become aware of the real world around u,but ur still dreaming,u may think u can fly,BUT u better not try.

when the big men start to brag you will be hearing it... full force sytle to the mile
but when he aint plz dont spread the words that he is-

working on it as we speek... hopefully there will be some more footage to add and what not... timing is evertying you dig?
so, don't worry... we will keep the site entertained somehow...

i know this is a little late for a party follow-up, but this was one one of my favorite parties, and so i MUST say something about it...
four words... RABBIT IN THE MOON.
words cannot properly expresses the things i experienced during their set. truely amazing. (moment of silence in appreciation)i am so glad i went. it was well worth the ride from long island to new jersey to maine.
------------------
AIM: imJUSTaSNERK